First time you had anal sex

aussieguy88

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys!

Post up your experiences of when you were first penetrated. How big was it? What position were you in (doggy, ride etc)? Were you nervous/excited? How did it feel? Were you hard? Did you use a condom or lube? How did you prepare for it? Was it what you expected or better? All that sort of stuff.

Reactions: Jaska1984

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first time, I was either 19 or 20. He was my first bf, not too big, but that didn't matter. I don't know about anyone else, but I wasn't all too prepared for a foreign body in my ass.... it hurt. It hurt alot. He penetrated.... and I told him to stop seconds later.

I was hoping to like it... I love it now, but you need to figure out what works for you before you have someone else try and discover that on your behalf. It's your ass after all.

adam

Expert Member
Media
I've not yet
rarely I wonder what it is like
but just thinking it makes me feel awfully painful.

RobJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first time I had anal sex. I was 18 and had been with a guy for a month and one night I had him put on a condom and put lube on it and on my hole and pushed inside me slow for the first 5 min cause it hurt. I was Lying on my belly and he fucked me realy good for 30 min and made me want more.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was impaled by the famous Elvira Smith who possessed an erect clit of over 3 inches in length with a circumference of 3.50 inches. (There was an article in Popular Mechanics about this lady in 1959). The experience was incredible. When Elvira orgasmed at stroke 56 I believe her clit literally retracted and has never been seen again to this very day.

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to the island off Ibiza off the coast of Spain for a week the summer after graduation from HS (1982). After hitting this over the top, out of this world nightclub there called Amnesia until about 3 am, I was buzzed and walked down by the beach. I sat down on a rock wall and noticed this guy sitting a few feet away (I didn't initially see him when I sat down). We struck up a conversation and it turned out he was 26 and visiting Ibiza from Denmark.

He scooted closer and we talked for maybe 15, 20 minutes. Out of the blue he leaned over and kissed me.

We made out and messed around. We then found an area nearby that had fishing boats out of the water that allowed us some privacy. We got in one and messed around. He ended up fucking me, without lube...just spit, with a thankfully not too huge but very nice uncut dick. It was pretty hot.

We hung out for the next three days before I had to fly back home. I ended up getting nailed a couple more times and returned the favor to him.

What's really funny is that I had my very first m2m oral experience when I was 16 as an exchange student in Germany, so does that make me a Euro Whore, LOL.

packingabiggun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first was at 19 after id split up with my gf. She refused to even let me try because of my size, but her dirty mate was on hand to comfort me through the split. I think she just wanted to bed me as she said that she new my gf wouldnt let me shag her ass, but that she would be willing.

We were both pretty drunk, wed already shagged, and i then got to work on her ass, rimmed her for quite a while, lubed me cock up and her hole, and then started to try and pentrate with my cock. Took some time for her to get comfortable, we did it doggy, but eventually managed to get my cock in. Fuck me it was awesome. After a bit, she produced a toy from her drawers and asked me to insert it in her pussy whilst i fucked her ass.

*heaven*

D

deleted296010

I was in college, he was an older graduate student. We were at a party, i was stoned/drunk. He took me back to his place. He took me to his bedroom. he undressed me and laid me stomach down on his bed. When he started lubing my asshole, I was too stoned to resist. I soon understood the connection between pain and pleasure. Yes, it hurt, but I couldnt resist. Yes, it was pleasurable

Yuripa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

Munely

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was with my current boyfriend.. we had tried once but it didnt really go well and we ended up not doing anything. At the time, we weren't together because I fancied someone else and he was aware of that. We were friends but.. really, we had an ambiguous relationship.

The real first thing happened when, well I don't drink... and he had fun making me drink... and after, we parked somewhere and ''it'' happened. I can't say I remember much of it though.. Like I said, I don't drink, so I lost quite a bit of what actually happened. I never felt bad about it though... I never felt anything about it actually, it just happened, no big deal. I only remember the position, I was facing the car seat (which was lowered) and that's it. I don't remember whether he or I came, whether it hurt or not. I have no special feelings or resentment towards that moment. It's fine, makes me laugh actually when I think about it.

Reactions: bigtime25

marwan80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had just turned 20 and it was with my first bf, we've been dating for a month and he started fingering me and using saliva to lube my hole up. I was on my stomach and he had 'hugged" me and slowly started inserting his dick (8 inches) inside me. It hurt so bad and I hated it. I really hated it. He was really passionate about sex (and so am I) and he was really good at what he did. But his dick was just way too huge, and I've been an "anal sex" virgin and my hole was just super tight. In other circumstances it would be awesome, but back then, I was just so fucking nervous and lost on how I should feel about it.

I did it couple of times more and I hated it even more. I did it only because I really loved him. Continuing the story and getting side-tracked: I ended up breaking up with him because I moved a ocean away.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's really odd, but I don't recall the first time being penetrated

I have some memorable experiences of being penetrated, but not the first time

my first sexual encounter, where I topped, I remember vividly, but not the first time I received

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
where are the female responses??? I want to hear about normal anal not homo sex! come on ladies?

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ummmm? gordon69, correct me if I am wrong, but it does say "Hey guys! Post up your experiences of when you were first penetrated..."

Start your own post about 'normal anal' sex and leave us be, to carry on talking about what can only be presumed from your wording as 'abnormal' homo sex?!!?

Usually helps if we read texts before commenting, call me old fashioned!??!?

nick_martin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ahhh, memories - my first time was when I was about 15 - he was 18 and I idolized him. We started playing a few years earlier - skinny dipping, showering, flashing - then light petting and then to mutual bj.

He took my cherry one night after going out w/ friends. Guess he got loaded and stoned and met up with me later. He was much more aggressive than usual and was giving me a bj and then started fingering me.

I was scared but didn't say anything. Then he put australian gold tanning oil on his cock and started rubbing it up and down my crack (that scent gives me a woody to this day). I was to naive to know that he was going to go all the way - and even remember say something like (you don't want to put it there) when he slide his slick cock head over my hole

He was a big lad too - 8 and about 6 thick - not the best size to break in a newbie - but I guess he made me the size queen I am today.

I remember the feeling of all the pressure - then all the sudden the head popped in and he slammed it all the say in. I remember screaming into the pillow - and he just went crazy on my hole. He fucked me until he came in me. He passed out holding me - and i remember having really bad cramps that night. There was some bleeding and we didn't do this again until the next summer...but once we got started - my ass was his for the taking.

For me - I love the heat and the strength of a cock - and size. He was the largest cock in me to date - and I go back to him every couple of years for a great stretching.

ItalianShowOff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow. The first time I was fucked. It was 7 years ago, and I was 20. I was in a frat at the college I went to. One of the guys there, a senior (I a junior), we both had an instant attraction. I was this hunky Italian guy, and he was a Nordic GOD. For a while there was tense sexuality between us. Then, one day in June, after we had been drinking for a while, he came out to me. He told me how much he loved me and it was a real intense conversation.
That whole summer was a wild sex romp, with me as the top.
Then my senior year came, and he was done with college. It was late August, and a extremely hot day. We had just been talking the whole day at the cabin my 'rents owned. Then, a few beers later and one fateful question, I was on my back, me legs up in the air over his shoulders, and his dick about to enter.
He was about 7 inches, but his dick was very strong and thick. After 5-10 minutes of my screaming and moaning and his slowly entering, we started getting in the groove. The whole time we were both wildly screaming and moaning - I, never been fucked, and him, never fucked an ass virgin. It was one of the most magical and awesome days I ever had.
Sadly, he moved away. I recently just got in contact with him. We're planning a reunion this summer ;)

Reactions: Bigred12