First time you saw a shaved cock?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It might be dying out here but not in Europe. I think it's alive and well.

I saw it the first time w an East German friend was living here for a year of study. He was smooth everywhere - cock and balls and under arms. When I moved over to Prague in the mid 90s I was amazed at how many guys were totally smooth. I was told it came from Russia and migrated west.

I got to shaving in the mid 90s and have been that way ever since.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Like you my first sight was in a mag. A spread in Hustler called "The case of the Kojacked cock". Two years ago two classmates from the Y were shaved. Got me started again. Like my mates I leave a little patch above but clean shave my shaft and sack.

I do that style as well, horizontal landing strip, smooth everywhere else front N back.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a weekly nude yoga class (for men) and the room is sometimes quite full. Last night was one of those nights. There's one thing we do called airplane which I think the instructor likes to do because WE like doing it so much. Anyway, last night we're into airplane which is spreading your legs as wide as you can and bending at the waste, arms out like airplane wings. You're supposed to have your eyes closed and facing down but I always have to look up as the guy in front of me has his ass about 12 inches from my face. Last night was the best shot ever. He must have been a big bottom because his ass cheeks spread and I had the most perfect view of his hole. He was totally smooth and hot as hell. I could also see the guy in front of him who was standing off to the side a bit. Not smooth and couldn't see his hole but his VERY thick cock and low hangers were to die for.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First time I sow a shaved cock was the first week away at college in the gym locker room. Lots of guys running around showing their "stuff". Enjoyed the view and trimmed my bush and shaved my cock to the base. Didn't shave my balls till much later--when the nurse handed me a razor and said to shave from my belly button to my knees in preparation for kidney stone removal surgery. Fortunately, the stone passed--but I have kept the shaft and balls shaved ever since !! Check my pic. Enjoy !!!

Attachments

Reactions: orangeC

Supermog_uk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some of the boys at school shaved for a dare. I've done it quite often myself, and my pal has shaved me, and I've returned the compliment. I do it now as the hair gets in the way of the tape I use for restoration.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Began frequenting a clothing optional beach 15 years ago, and was amazed that there were so many bare pussies. EROTIC;):D

Saw one shaved guy, and thought "that takes courage!". Never had impression that he was childish in appearance.

I began observing increasing numbers of completely bare men, and finally shaved myself. It took a few years, before I realized that I don't really feel naked unless I'm shaved smooth. The increased sensitivity, eroticism and exposure tends to create a great illusion.

I've received many compliments directed towards my cock, and it perpetuates my exhibitionism:cool:

Reactions: 970172

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
I had a girlfriend that kept me shaved while we together and I did the same for her. Now I shower and shave everyday it's just natural. I went 15 years of not doing it but then I started again and never stopped.

Reactions: 970172

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IRL? There was this fit tall guy at the gym that was totally shaved. Good sized cock. He was nude in the locker room and didn't hide it at all. That was the guy that convinced me to shave it all off. If he was okay showing his shaved cock then so was I. Before then I kept it very trim.

go.north

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first time IRL that I can think of was a friend's bachelor party back in 2009. His older brother had shaved his cock smooth and was a bit of a show-off. I may have seen others before but this one stuck to me as it was a guy I knew.

It was the same year I shaved off my pubes for the first time. That time I didn't feel like myself being all smooth down there but then it became more and more popular among guys in my gym and pool locker rooms and I started to like it. I realised it wasn't (just) an exhibitionist thing but all kinds of guys did it: younger, older, fit, less fit, white-collar, blue-collar, soccer players, hockey players, gay, straight...

In the past few years I've usually been smooth or very neatly trimmed.

waistbanz

Loved Member
Media
I first started to trim/shave after seeing some of the men in a few adult magazines and I liked the look. That was a quite a few years ago, and I've kept the habit up.

I do have some body hair so I don't shave my pubic area completely - it just looks weird, It's more of a close trim. I also have the 'landing strip' style of trail too that I sport frequently. I'll trim that down once in a while too since I have the little dimple (indent) at the base of my cock that I like. I do shave my balls and shaft completely though - and pretty much on a daily basis if I can.

I have mentioned before that I'm a daily swimmer and our shower area, is one big open space so it's pretty easy to see who does and who doesn't. I will say more than half of the guys keep their junk trimmed. There's a couple of older gentlemen who come at the same time, more for water exercise than swimming and they obviously don't shave their junk. Depending on who is in the shower area, some of us don't have a problem shaving ourselves after a swim, it's actually the best time to do it. Nobody complains. Actually, one of the new swimmers, a cool Asian guy, asked me how to do it. He had a pretty large bush with very long black hair. He's completely smooth now and looks great. HIs wife is a lot happier with it too he says.

For me, I don't just do it for appearance, but for hygienic reasons as well.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The second guy I fucked. We were college seniors back in the mid 1980's. He was tall and slim with broad shoulders. He identified as female, wore make-up & jewelry and dressed in women's designer jeans and tops and underwear. Except for styled hair he shaved his whole body. I thought his smooth junk looked weird when he was soft--it was not the style back then, but it looked good when he got hard.

I have only seen a few guys in real life totally shaved (nude beach). Personally I really like being totally bare, but my wife likes a little bit of pubes. She DOES like the bare shaft and balls. I started shaving my ass, balls, and shaft just because I liked it - probably around early 20's I think. Been that way ever since and I vary the pubes. Sometimes I am completely smooth, sometimes a little patch, sometimes trimmed short - and every now and then I let them grow out a bit.

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only seen a few guys in real life totally shaved (nude beach). Personally I really like being totally bare, but my wife likes a little bit of pubes. She DOES like the bare shaft and balls. I started shaving my ass, balls, and shaft just because I liked it - probably around early 20's I think. Been that way ever since and I vary the pubes. Sometimes I am completely smooth, sometimes a little patch, sometimes trimmed short - and every now and then I let them grow out a bit.
I saw my first smooth guy at the beach and found it attractive, clean, and a generally great presentation. This was many years ago - 1991? and I've been smooth ever since.