First time you swallowed another dude's load?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by DozerLA, Oct 30, 2010.

1. DozerLA

DozerLA New Member

When was the first time you swallowed another dude's load?

Whose dick was it? How big/thick? Did he shoot a big load?

Were you shocked and spit it out or was it natural and you took it all?

Curious to hear from cocksuckers out there how they started off.

henry777 likes this.
  2. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

Why don't you get us started by answering your own questions?

3. BikerBear

Gold Member

Albums:
    wank foddar

4. DozerLA

DozerLA New Member

@tekken, i don't have a story to tell, since i've never swallowed - i'm usually the one getting sucked, not doing the sucking

5. josh20hung

josh20hung Active Member

Ive never sucked but I got a facial ONCE and he shot some in my mouth .. it was my first time ever tasting cum .. he was one of the hottest guys Ive ever seen .. personal trainer worked out all the time and had a fantastic body .. had a little hair on his chest and about a 6.5-7" cut dick ... great time!

6. houtx48

Gold Member

First time I sucked cock I swallowed but not on purpose. He has his dick down my throat there was little choice. did taste as he pulled out. Later in the relationship he taught me to like the taste although the first time he pulled back and I got a mouth full I spit it out. I was 19 he was 38.

7. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    My first time sucking a cock was when I was 30 years old. I had LONG been putting things up my own ass, but I lived in a SMALL town, and there was NO WAY I was going to try anything with anyone I had ever met.

Well then along comes the internet (think 1995) and I met a guy in a gay chat room, and agreed to meet him. He said he had a big cock, so I drove nearly an hour to meet him. We me t in a parking lot, then I followed him back to his place and we sat for a few minutes. He tried to kiss me, but I told him I didn't want to kiss a guy, I just wanted to suck his cock.

He obliged and we went into his bedroom. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled out a nice, thick 8 incher. Not HUGE, but certainly a nice thick healthy cock! I proceeded to start sucking it and trying to deep throat him. I managed to get it all down my throat without choking, and he was amazed. I spent about 15 minutes working on him and then he said "watch out, I'm going to cum" I worked even harder, and when he came , he filled my mouth and I had to swallow twice, then a third time. I kept sucking him until he got soft.

When I finally finished, he told me that I was a natural and that it was the best head he had ever had. While driving home, I realized that my jaws hurt, and that I loved the taste of his cum. I met him one more time, but then met my wife and told him I couldn't do it any more. I have only sucked 4 other guys, but the first one was by far the best!

MorganF11 likes this.
  8. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    It was a rather nice Canadian; he was a student in another London college. We had actually dated for about 6 weeks without having sex and then he stayed overnight. I had sucked guys, but never let then cum in my mouth. This time I could feel he was getting close and decided to let him rip; fantastic. And I swallowed.

Mister2101 likes this.
  9. yoursgetsmine

yoursgetsmine Member

Albums:
    The first was a guy I met on an adult gay site on line....my first time with a man, and wanted to satisfy my urge....and it was a 7" cut cock, and then the next was off an adult site that caters to all....got both women and men, but got the first load that filled my mouth and missed a little because of the over flow.....and from there, just went crazy for a big dick and a big load to swallow....especially if the cock was black!!

Now I'm truly into both men and women....and very equally turned on by both!

Mister2101 likes this.
  10. mark1980mark

Gold Member

a friend and i from high school got some beers and went out driving around the small town. just being bored and drinking, he finally asked if he would suck mine if i would suck his. parked the car and hopped in the back seat, got into a 69. his dick wasnt the longest but it was thick. he didnt warn me when he got off, just held my head down on it and shot.

yellowsub160 likes this.
  11. Mike327

Mike327 New Member

The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable:

"Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be."
    "No incestuous content - This includes sexual acts of any kind, including contact with a third person and no contact between the relatives (brother/step brother, sister/step sister, father/step father, mother/step mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

#11 Mike327, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2016
  12. curtdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My first was Nick we were swimming at his house after we went to his room to change he stripped off his wet trunks he went to find me some stuff to wear. When he returned i was buck nakid like him he commented on my uncut cock he had a nice thick cock with nice hanging balls behind. He came over and touched my cock exploring his first uncircumcised cock. I got hard and so did he we kissed and i made my way down his body. There it was his head pointing at my face i took it in. I must have bedn doing it right cause he started to moan right away. I could feel him tense up znd his cock get harder then blam he flooded my mouth with his cum some leaked out of the side of my mouth swallowing as much of his load as i could it tasted sweet an awsome experience he reciprocated

pinokio likes this.
  13. jojimmy

jojimmy New Member

In my 30s and found another curious married guy to play with. First few times we met up we jerked each other off. Him 7.5 cut, me 5 cut. Maybe our 4th time, he surprised me and started sucking me. I wanted to do the same but I was scared. Scared that I wasn't sure if I'd do it right and also scared of his size. Told him that on email the next day and he assured me it was fine and there was no pressure for me to suck him. I responded and told him thank you but that I really wanted to taste his cum. I said that even if I don't suck it on our next meeting, I still want to taste his load.

On our next meeting, I'm jerking him off and he says he's close. I told him I wanted his load in my mouth. I get on my knees right in front of him, he put his cock right in front of my mouth and finished himself off. I'll never forget what came next. The first blast went deep in my mouth, the rest right on my tongue. I swallowed it all and from that point on, I was hooked.

And on our next meeting, I sucked his big dick to completion and swallowed it all again.

warmsun10, Mister2101 and curtdude like this.
  14. Mister2101

Mister2101 Well-Known Member

My first time was with an older man....about 7" cut cock, average thickness.....I had been blowing him for several months, but never let him cum in my mouth. He knew that I wanted to taste his load...and he surely wanted to cum in my mouth....so one day I worked up my nerve and told him to go ahead. We took our time---I really enjoyed sucking his cock. He finally held my head tight against his belly, sliding his cock deep down my throat. He moaned loudly that he was cumming. I loved feeling his dick get rock hard and pulse strongly..shooting a thick glob of sperm down my throat. After that first shot, he began pumping his cock slowly in and out and I got to taste the rest of his load as it filled my mouth. uuuummmmm...... Like others, I was hooked from that day forward......

jojimmy and bigcalijock like this.
  15. erpap

erpap Well-Known Member

My first time the guy said you want to see me shoot, I was turned on by seeing my first hard cock shoot. He shot hard the first shoot hit my cheek so hard I open my mouth to say wow and the next two shoots went int my mouth to the back of my throat. I gagged a bit, but tasted his load. Been hooked ever since!

16. halcyondays

halcyondays Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It happened when I was hooking up with a college guy almost 30 years ago. His cock wasn't in my mouth ten seconds before he shot his load. I wasn't expecting it. We were still undressing at the time. So much for a little oral foreplay. I aspirated a bit of it--cough, cough--then swallowed the rest. Tasted pretty much like my own. Easy comer. Quick and easy. Cute tight butt though.

17. littleguyhugedick

Gold Member

It happed when I was sucking a friend, he has 8 x 6.5" He had my head against a wall and he started cumming. He just kept shooting and I could not move so I swallowed it. Had too. Swallowed 6 more times before it stopped shooting ropes not drops. Love to swallow now!

pinokio and Mister2101 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted