First time!

nubstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been a little embarrassed about my downward curvature, but from what I gather on this site - it's not that uncommon. As such, I'm always self-conscious about how it appears to my partners.

Let me know what you think (re: length, girth, etc); pics are in gallery. Don't bruise my ego too much :redface:. It's not exactly going to rupture someone's innards, but I'd like to think I can hold my own... you decide.

ps - it is hard (and awkward) as hell to take pictures by yourself. I almost fell over a few times ;/ Any tips?

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Excuse, me, Nub--but you're self-conscious about THAT magnificent piece?!? You're putting us on, right? I don't know about the rupturing part, but you could damn sure split a chosen orifice unless you're careful. As one comment has it, "You're hung like a horse." What more do you want? -- And no, downward curves are not at all unusual, though less frequent than upward ones. But when you whip THAT prime beef out, who's looking at curves?!? It would seem logical that it's the extra large, extra heavy cocks that can tend downward--and baby, you're both. If you'd like an overview, scan (a) the galleries on LPSG, (b) ejacu.com, and (c) erectionphotos.com (flaccid/erect gallery). A large percentage of cocks naturally curve to a greater or lesser degree in one direcion or another. You have absolutely no need to be concerned about your curvature. You're A-OK! (Too bad that you're straight, though!) -- P.S. If you need help with photographing that sucker, just drop me a PM!!! I'd be glad to hold the...er...camera for you.

nubstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks man!

Definitely not putting on a show - I've been genuinely self conscious since I was a teenager. One girl I was with implicitly told me that it was weird because of the shape; that probably didn't help :p

At any rate, I'm not much of a showman, I've been a member here for 3 yrs and am finally getting the courage to share as a full "member". So I appreciate your candor and it definitely helps confidence-wise :redface:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nub...no, Star is more like it: When I asked whether you were putting us on, I didn't mean were you a show-off (but even if you were, you'd have every good reason in the BIG wide world to be!!!). I wasn't being snotty--I meant were you joshing us, just playing with us, because I frankly can't conceive of any man's being anything but elated to possess such a knockout cock as yours. (That's a great pun you make on "member," by the way.) That girl you refer to was the only weird prick (does that transferred-gender metaphor work?) involved in that hook-up. I won't indulge in gutter-language epithets about her, so I'll just say that she was too feather-brained to have any idea of the special treat she was being offered. Don't let anyone spoil your pride in your equipment...it's major fine. One crude person means nothing in the great scheme of sex or anything else. I hope an LPSG member of the female persuasion will substantiate for you the truth of what I'm telling you. Look at my Profile and you'll see that I should be a pretty knowledgeable connoisseur of cock. But, as you're straight, it might be more convincing for you to hear it from a woman. Stop doubting and start enjoying!

Last edited:

nubstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look at my Profile and you'll see that I should be a pretty knowledgeable connoisseur of cock. But, as you're straight, it might be more convincing to hear it from a woman. Stop doubting and start enjoying!

^^ The whole reason I "came" here in the first place!

Thanks for the reinforcement - pretty much what I was looking / hoping for.

Grande7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Nub, you have a way hot cock ! With that curve, would fit nicely down a throat . . . SLURP !!! . . . . everyone is different . . . and you will find someone that will be SOOOOO into your big hot cock, you won't even worry about it anymore !

Cheers

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
about 20% of men's stiffies point downward. it's perfectly normal.
that's a beauty!