first time

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by pippi, Jul 23, 2005.

1. pippi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i have only been with one virgin so far and she is my current girlfriend and mother of our child. It is quite some time ago we both lost our virginity together, but from what i can remember is hard work to break in. it needed several session and more force from me than i thought. after some of the first unsuccessful tries i already thought i have to settle with just the tip of my penis in and this is never gonna work. but eventually it worked and still works great.

2. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Funny, I never have been with a virgin...I have always normally been with women who were older than me...Don't think I would want a virgin because I don't have the patience in bed like that...And I don't want to be someone's first because that would put too much pressure on me (LOL)...

3. jonb

Gold Member

She wasn't a virgin. I was basically awkward, but she helped me through it.

A later time, I was with a virgin. I wasn't as awkward, but she was.

In my case, I'm not intimidated by a woman with more experience. In a way, I kinda wish that time with a virgin had been my first. Maybe I'm just being romantic, though.

4. redheadedfreak05

redheadedfreak05 New Member

My first time was with a virgin. Not recommended. Niether of us knew how hard it was going to be. Needless to say we didn't get very far, because she wasn't relaxed at all. We had been going out for over a year. Both of us had done our research through books and magazines. And were diffinetly ready to take the next step, we just didn't realize what it would take.
    The first time I barely even entered before she said it hurt too much. The next morning she asked me to try again and I was able to enter. It would be a few more times before we realized that she was clenching and once she relaxed it was much easier. We didn't really have much trouble after that.

5. Knight

Knight New Member

My first time the girl wasn't a virgin. I was a virgin (LOL I just noticed that...but I'll leave it in), and it went right in there were no problems. Except she got tired out and we had to quit after about four hours. I didn't cum and she was a little upset. The reason was cos it was the first time I'd used a condom, so that felt different. Also the condom was too small and a little tight. I wonder though if this was a one off and I'll have trouble with other girls...I hope I don't cos its better if there's no problems obviously. If there are though I think I know how to handle it :D

6. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Wow Knight I see you fucked like a champ for to be your first time...Usually I would think being your first time you would come quick at least that is what happened to me...But I had never masturbated either before I had sex for the first time so the stimulation was mind blowing...

7. Knight

Knight New Member

Yeah thanks. The thing is I've always masturbated loads. Also I didn't get nervous or get over excited think 'WOW I'm gonna be inside a pussy!' or anythign like that, I just took it easy :)

8. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Opposite for me...I couldn't believe I was really having sex...I was so innocent then...I remember making the girl close her eyes while I got undressed and would let her open her eyes until I was under the sheets...And she had to put it in for me because I was doing it way wrong...Looking back now I should have been mortified...I remember it hurting because I was really young and thinking it was kind of painful to come...

Draft saved Draft deleted