first time

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Hey all
My first was with my bf who i was with for a little over 2 years, he was 8.5x6, it was great he was the best guy i ever had sex with, (granted he is the only guy i ever had sex with). But thats the biggest i have had, and i think i could take more i dunno, id like to try tho.

Luv Ya's
Tilly

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
My first guy was about 7" I guess - I didn't measure him, in my innocence I didn't think to lol but judging by subsequent boyfriends, I'd say he was about 7" and quite thick - it felt pretty good, especially to a 15 year old!

AmericanWoman

Just Browsing
Media
It's funny, my first time I didn't even look at it before letting him enter me; it was a dark, under the covers, spur-of-the-moment type thing after messing around for a couple hours first. He was my first serious boyfriend, and I was 16. I remember "Going to California" playing while it happened. He was about average width, 5 1/2" long, perfect for the first time. Only it was his first time, too, and despite taking it real slow, he came on probably the fifth or sixth thrust. Oh my God, it was one of the best sensations in the world for me, too... Needless to say, we made up for its brevity many times subsequent to that night.

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my first time is posted elsewhere in this topic forum, sometime about 2-months ago maybe. I have no idea the size of first one was and was husband of almost 25 years. Now, second partner & present partner is much more memorable & is 9.5 by 6.5
My descriptions of my total ignorance about sex & other thigngs & my upbringing is also posted in that topic. I think it was titled, 'Your first time with a man or maybe first time with a large man'.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I asked my gf and she said 'nowhere near as big as you (which is me lol)'. But she's not good at exact measurements, since she thought mine was 10"...strange girl lol.

Femme

Experimental Member
Media
if I remember correctly, he was 8 inches. It hurt like hell, but hell...he made it hurt so good.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never measured it, he claimed it was 8" (don't guys tend to overestimate?!) I never verified it but I'll take his word for it becuz it was big and thick.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I see most ladies on here have had bigger dicks for their first time then the girl I was with for my (and her) first time. She could have said I was about 6 to 6.5 long and already pretty thick. At that time, we were both 14.

Bruce

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
The first guy I ever had sex with was 9" and I didn't measure how thick he was, but it was pretty thick. I guess cuz he was my first he sorta 'set the standard" for the rest of guys I was with. Not all of them were that big, but then again, thats part of the reason some of them didn't get a chance to stay.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Nienna@Aug 13 2005, 07:11 AM
The first guy I ever had sex with was 9" and I didn't measure how thick he was, but it was pretty thick. I guess cuz he was my first he sorta 'set the standard" for the rest of guys I was with. Not all of them were that big, but then again, thats part of the reason some of them didn't get a chance to stay.
[post=335081]Quoted post[/post]​

Was that a turn on or turn off for you being that it was your first time? I would think most women would be a little "put off" by such a large dick invading there neither regions for the first time!