first time

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ryan121, Jan 28, 2011.

1. ryan121

ryan121 Member

Hello everybody!

I've been reading this forum for quite some time, but haven’t had anything important to post. I’ve thought myself to be str8 but a bit curious…until lately when I’m getting the feeling I’m even more curious :cool:

Anyway…About a year ago I’ve met a guy bout same age on some chat site. He said he was str8 too, but a bit curious and we decided to do a c2c together. It was fun indeed :rolleyes: and so we’ve done it every couple of weeks since then. We’ve never showed our faces, we’ve never introduced ourselves to each other, just cam fun. He was very fun to talk to, and I began to have some feelings for him. Yes I know how weird this can sound, since we’ve never met in real. :biggrin1: I’ve said to him several times if he wanted to grab a drink with me, since we live quite close to each other, and he always refused as it’s better to keep it to a “cam-relationship”. Recently I’ve been quite busy and a bit forgot about our cam fun, so he sent me an e-mail “where am I and that he misses me”. And here’s the problem now…in the past week we’ve been chatting way more than so far, we’ve shared more details about each other in a casual chat… I’ve curiously asked if he wanted to grab a drink, and he said “hmm, well, why not?” Now I’m confused lol :redface: what made him change his mind? And what should I do now? When we get together for a drink, what should I do, just casual talk, or should I make some move? I really like him, but I don’t think he likes me the same way…maybe just physical, no emotions attached. But I’d like to have more than just physical contact. Huh :biggrin1:

Oh and just one more thing…I’ve never had any experience with guys, not even casual drinks (except with my friends, but that’s not the same :tongue:)

Any opinion would be appreciated :rolleyes:

Ryan

2. ryan121

ryan121 Member

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

'Go with the flow' would be a nice sentence on what you've told us.

Don't forget that even meeting on the internet is real life. And it's normal to build up feelings for someone if you only chat with them.
    Just don't be suprised if it's not like you expected when you meet each other.

but go with it, don't stress yourself out thinking that you'll have to make a move.
    See what happens.

Good luck. And have fun.

4. ryan121

ryan121 Member

Thank you ^^ ok, i'll try to be as relaxed as possible, and we'll see what it will bring :)
    I'm really excited, and I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

And yes, I know internet is real life too, but still it's different :) And I never thought I could develop emotions through some chat :)

Thanks again for your opinion, will let you guys know, how everything ends up...till then, I'm open for any kind of opinions ;)

5. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have a few drinks. Find out more about him. Get to know him for HIM first before you move too quickly. Take your time. You never know. He may make the first move on you but for now I'd keep it at I'm going for a few drinks with a cam friend and go do just that without expecting much. If it's going to happen, usually the chemistry will take you there naturally. It depends how comfortable you are with each other IRL vs the internet.

6. ryan121

ryan121 Member

yes that's what scares me a bit...what if i won't be able to say anything :D i'm quite chatty on internet, but IRL if i get nervous, i don't know what to say and i sound completely stupid :D

ok, thx for the advice, i'll keep it simple and see where it leads... :)

7. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

you will be a better conversationalist if you concentrate on him rather than try to sell yourself.

8. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ryan,

First "dates" or whatever you want to call it, are intimidating to most people and they fear the same things you have expressed. Simply be yourself. Keep us posted if you want to!

9. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hey, don't think too much about this. This guy is mentally doing the same thing as you. Its not easy to figure things out. He might be thinking that from the start he wanted to see you but that would be admitting he is more than just curious and admitting that to yourself is among the hardest things.

I must say, my first time was quite similar. I had been curious about guys but never thought I was gay. Met a guy online, went over to watch a movie after several months of chatting, then had a few beers next thing I am getting a blow job and loving it. As soon as I blew my load, I pulled my pants up, shoved him away and bolted out the door. It was a confusing thing to happen because I had cross that line I had mentally drawn in the sand.

Draft saved Draft deleted