Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bill, you made us (wife and I) have a good laugh together this morning... hell, most mornings. Have to assume today will be great! Get over to THW page and sexually harass her so I can make this a perfect morning, my friend.

@mfmcouple Great pictures, and great times. Being part of the fastest growing fetish sub culture, and lifestyle is something that wont last forever. Someday they'll call people like us the pioneers of wife sharing. We can say to the masses that came around to it how difficult it used to be to explain to others why it made us happy, and they'll all gasp and wonder how it could have ever been any other way but the opposite. Get your "I let my wife fuck other men before it was cool" t-shirt now!!

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bill, you made us (wife and I) have a good laugh together this morning... hell, most mornings. Have to assume today will be great! Get over to THW page and sexually harass her so I can make this a perfect morning, my friend.

@mfmcouple Great pictures, and great times. Being part of the fastest growing fetish sub culture, and lifestyle is something that wont last forever. Someday they'll call people like us the pioneers of wife sharing. We can say to the masses that came around to it how difficult it used to be to explain to others why it made us happy, and they'll all gasp and wonder how it could have ever been any other way but the opposite. Get your "I let my wife fuck other men before it was cool" t-shirt now!!
Mellow & Wife you are both up and should be fucking your brains out and not looking a cocks, tits and hot pussy on here, that what I would be doing of my girlfriend was up and not sleeping in!! Shit I will be luck to just get a damn blowjob as she says she running late and got to get ready and go!! Shower sex is ok for quicky and very clean fun!! Have a wonderful day and yes I would love that shirt, does it CUM in blue?? Bill