First time

alteran

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the title kind of says it all, my first boyfriend and current love of my life is pretty big
about 7 or 8 long, and i forget how thick, but it looks pretty big to me, he's also my first. I still remember the first time, and the first thing that comes to mind is ow, hurt like hell. Got better after a few minutes, but just ow.
My boyfriend spent the rest of the night and drive apologizing to me. It still hurt pretty bad afterwards, the actual pain didn't go away for a few days....and it ached until the next week.
I felt bad enough about him being upset about hurting me... so when he asked i didn't tell him about that....
anyway, back on topic, sex definitely doesn't hurt as much as that first time, but it's still a little on the ouch factor, he goes really slow when we have sex, and lube is involved, but it still hurts
any suggestions......
!besides relaxing!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
insert only a bit at a time.
i penetrate my girlfriend with my head, then about 3 inches, then 5 inches
slowly adding more as she dilates.

prick*bait

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try lots of oral sex to get you good and wet beforehand. He then should finger you, gradually going to 2 and possibly 3 fingers while also rubbing your clitoris. Your body needs the foreplay to loosen you up to accomodate his size. You also might try lubrication.