First timer need help

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dsimmons01, Jun 30, 2008.

1. dsimmons01

dsimmons01 Member

My wife and I just got married and we were both virgins. We talked a lot about sex before we got married and promised we would communicate. We it has been over a month, and while the sex is great for me.. she is not getting much out of it. She says she does not know what feels good.. so she does not know what to tell me.
    I have tried to concentrate on her at the start and not enter right at the beginning.. but i just have not hit on anything yet....I can last a good while without coming but she usually just tells me she is ok and to go ahead...
    any suggestions?

Also.. she seemed to lose some sex drive when she started taking birth control pills 6 months ago.. anyone hear of that effect?

Anything would be helpful... thanks.

2. meerin

meerin New Member

Yes, birth control has hormones in it that can crash her sex drive.
    Most women need a lot of foreplay and a lot of them cannot have an orgasm through intercourse alone. Has she ever had an orgasm? If not, she's probably as clueless as you are about how to give her one.
    Can you tell me what you're trying so I can get an idea of where you're coming from? Try watching her reactions when you touch her, if she's not a moaner, listen to her breathing. Pay attention to what makes her gasp, what makes her stomach muscles tremble.
    Is she nervous about sex or does she jump you and just not know how to cum?
    Try having her lie on her back and lightly run your hands up and down her body. Watch for goose-bumps :wink: and tease the hell out of her: just brush her nipples, run your hand just to the top of her vulva, but don't actually touch her clit. Nibble lightly on her neck and ears, both are usually erogenous zones for girls. You basically want a whimpering, begging mess of a woman before you even start touching her clit.
    That brings me to the clit: some are VERY sensitive. It may take awhile to figure out how to touch hers. Try lightly tracing circles around it, or an up and down motion over it. If she's moaning, that's good- jerking in spasms (unless she's cumming) means you're touching it wrong. Mine for instance if you go side to side is waaay too intense.
    Oral is awesome for girls (to receive). Don't just lick the clit, suck on it and flick your tongue against it: she will thank you.
    When you're inside of her, position your body so that the shaft of your cock slides against her clit with every stroke.
    Most of all, keep trying: you will get it right eventually.

3. dsimmons01

dsimmons01 Member

Awesome info... we really have not tried much because of the sex drive, she doesnt give me time to try.. she just wants me to enjoy. But i feel bad about this... I always promised myself that I wouldnt be that guy whose wife never gets anything... but here I am.

Anyway... i will take what you said and see what happens... thank you

4. D_Della Doubledees

D_Della Doubledees New Member

x

#4 D_Della Doubledees, Jul 1, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  5. D_Della Doubledees

D_Della Doubledees New Member

There is a great book called "She Comes First", and it is available from Amazon for sure, and probably other online sources. Experienced or not, every man should read this book if they plan on having heterosexual intercourse. It's one of the few books out there that covers a lot in a very thorough manner.

Draft saved Draft deleted