First True Nudist Experience this Weekend! Any tips?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just made tentative plans to go to my first nude event this weekend.

I haven't ever been to a nudist thing before so am a bit aprehensive, I've been to a non crowded nude beach thats about it, usually just wear my trunks or a speedo, so have no problem being mostly naked, though I am a bit concerned since I feel fat right now.

Anyone been to a nude event, it is an event geared to people my age 18-30, so least that's a good thing, and I really want it to go well, as it might turn out to be a way to meet people.

Any tips, advice, etc, would be greatly appreciated.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess just to take it easy and just not try to put too much focus on the fact that you are naked and around other people that are naked and try to, funnily enough, picture them all clothed instead of naked to get over the anxiety of being around other naked people in a large social setting. Kind of like using the mental picture of everyone being naked in a room in order to get over the anxiety of speaking in public.

Also, wear plenty of sunblock, wear comfy footwear and always keep an emergency set of shorts and shirt just in case you need to get dressed ASAP.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Always keep a towel with you to sit on and cover up if you should find
yourself getting hard. Most places do have kids there unless specifically
stated in the brochures and that could get you tossed out if you don't
immediately it cover up.
Otherwise relax and have fun!
C.B.:saevil:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use to belong to both a naturist resort in Georgia as well as an Atlanta Gay Naturist group. Both were great fun. You meet very interesting people and unlike being clothed you cannot tell what they do or their position in life. When you're naked, everyone is equal. No designer labels etc. If you are into the naturist lifestyle you can check out Sign In to Skinbook - Skinbook It's straight, gay, bi, black, white, old, young, etc etc.....

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a long-time nudist and remember my first time at a nudist beach as well as seeing others for whom it was obviously their first visit, from their body language.

I suggest that you don't wait until you get there before trying to build up the courage to strip naked. The longer you take the tougher it becomes to do it. Work up the courage on the way to the event. When you arrive and see others naked, strip off immediately. You must always have a towel with you to sit on, so you can always hold that strategically if you feel the need.

If you start feeling embarassed for any reason, the simplest solution is to sit down. This will allow you to tuck away a misbehaving penis if needed. When you have it under control again, open your legs so that it is visible again rather than keeping it hidden. This will make it easier to start walking around again than hiding it while sitting then having it exposed when you get up.

Whatever you do, don't stand around in tenting shorts watching naked people. This identifies you as a perv rather than a nudist.

As for feeling fat, people of all sizes and shapes will be there. Just relax and enjoy the occasion. I am sure that you will be back for more.

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
just realx and take it easy and only do want ur comfortable with. saying that however, be willing to try new things as u dont want to not try things and then miss out.

if u find out that u dont like it then thats one more thing to cross off the list.

take lots of suncream for those bits that dont normally see the sun or u'll get horrible sunburn that will be painful!!!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the many times that I went to our local nude beach, Black's Beach, I can say this. If you remove your clothes right away when you get there, you'll blend right in and no one will gawk at you. If the event is adults only, don't worry about getting a boner. I would bring a small back pack to stash my clothes and to have a towel handy. Have fun with it!

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always keep a towel with you to sit on and cover up if you should find
yourself getting hard. Most places do have kids there unless specifically
stated in the brochures and that could get you tossed out if you don't
immediately it cover up.

Hmm so it's ok for kids to see dangling shlongs but not erect ones? Interesting. :confused:

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm so it's ok for kids to see dangling shlongs but not erect ones? Interesting. :confused:

This one is just sorta common sense, since there is a big difference between nudity and sexual nudity, and you don't want people to mis interpret what caused your erect penis.

Back in roman times, they had a thing where they thought the penis if its head was covered by its foreskin was not considered sexual, but if the head was exposed then the penis was ready for action and was then in sexual mode. Unfortunately due to circumcision in the USA and other places, this rule can't be applied today, as this would mean that all cut guys are always ready for action.

I wouldn't really want a bunch of other adults walking around with hard on's either, so let alone kids seeing them, its just not appropriate.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at what point does nudity become sexual nudity? Suppose you have a half-erection.. it's sort of larger than usual but is still pointing toward the ground. What classification does that fall under?

And how about women? Seems like since the changes they have when they're aroused are pretty hard to spot unless their legs are spread wide. Does this mean they are more or less incapable of "sexual nudity"?

Fascinating. I like the "bright lines" that human societies draw to separate things that, when analyzed, appear ridiculous.

I'd be more worried about keeping my dick at a relatively large size but not looking erect. Especially in cold water, when mine tends to shrink to tiny proportions. And are penis-sheaths allowed like the Australian bushmen wear?

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have fun.. if it is geared to a younger age group then you are more than likely not going to be the only one who is participating for the first time. Not only that, but most will probably feel self-conscious initially.

I did the first time I went to a nude beach, but once I realized how much I was enjoying myself and how friendly people were I got over it.

nudedude1963

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If a nudist event is for you, you won't even realize you are naked 15 minutes after you strip down. I am unaware of anyone that keeps their penis at half mast to appear to be more man than they are, so don't put too much pressure no yourself. The nudist lifestyle is really carefree, others gave great advice with footwear, towel, and sunscreen.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have fun.. if it is geared to a younger age group then you are more than likely not going to be the only one who is participating for the first time. Not only that, but most will probably feel self-conscious initially.

I did the first time I went to a nude beach, but once I realized how much I was enjoying myself and how friendly people were I got over it.

I just got back from an awesome weekend, I had no problem going all the way soon after I arrived once the main group of other people and a friend who I hadn't meet arrived. There were many new comers and non of us had any issues going all the way right from the beginning.

If a nudist event is for you, you won't even realize you are naked 15 minutes after you strip down. I am unaware of anyone that keeps their penis at half mast to appear to be more man than they are, so don't put too much pressure no yourself. The nudist lifestyle is really carefree, others gave great advice with footwear, towel, and sunscreen.

Yea soon after everyone is naked you start to pay more attention to faces and conversation since you don't really have anything else to look at, and you can't be like it was that guy in the orange shirt.

Also you end up talking to people who you would probably never get the chance to talk to in a clothed setting, for instance I had a really great conversation with a guy who's training to become a doctor.

In this setting it was a mixed setting with women and men, which didn't turn out to be a problem at all, and i'd say 95% of the participates where straight and they had no problem at all with the fact that me and my friend and possibly a few unconfirmed guys were gay, some even asked me to tell them about my coming out and everything and were genuinely interested in the struggle that it was.

You defiantly would not want to attempt to try to keep yourself half hard it would be so inappropriate and after being there for like 2 minutes you realize how many variations there are in things such as cock size.

I mean there were guys who looked like they had no dicks at all, then there was the hung uncut guy, and the hung cut guy. Did seem as though my dick is extraordinarily unique, as I didn't really see any others that were loose cut, they were either totally uncut or totally cut with no skin covering the head at anytime, and you saw ones that stick straight out, ones that hang down, there were also a few different circ styles high and tight I would say was the most prevelant however. So I just must have had the weird doctor that used the plastibell or whatver on me.

We went to a nude beach also though I'm going to have to say that I enjoyed the experience at where we camped better, as it was a more relaxed environment and there seemed to be more safeguards in place to prevent gaukers and creaps from staring, there were so many gross people eyeing all of us down at the beach it wasn't funny, one guy was even putting his hands down his pants, though it did seem as though the police and beach volunteers were concerned about this type of behavior, and advised us on future visits to report it right away so these people can be removed from the beach.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
If they're true nudists, they'll understand. Make friends. Talk to people. Join the games...frisbee...volleyball..whatever. SOCIALIZE Bro. Boners happen..just don't start jerkin off. Have fun.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I agree, it is a wonderful experience.