First video

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I couldn't watch it with the gallery player but I did manage to download the raw video.

Looks like labour of love.:wink:

Great distance shooting.

Damn it, I thought that might've happened! I tried the stupid gallery player and it wasn't working, but I figured that was coz I'm on dial-up and have no patience lol.

And thanks for the comment!! I guess if anyone else wants to see you might have to download it, I think it's pretty small (the FILE SIZE)

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks alot guys! I was thinking on doing another depending on what kind of response this one gets lol

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
VERY impressive, Smudgey! Do you normally shoot that much or did you save up for the occasion?

Thanks Witlof :smile: And yeah, that's pretty much the norm (9 squirts is my record in case you're interested lol) and nah didn't save up, this was actually my second time that day :p

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oki doke people, I'm about ready to make a new video! Hoorah! This time I'll try to make it a bit better quality and vocalise a little more (when I took the first one my whole family was home and those little whimpers of pleasure was all I would allow myself lol, I've been caught too many times before ^_^) Soooo if anyone has any requests that I do something or I dunno, any comments at all, now would be the time :) Sooo watch this space I guess!

geolino

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh man, what an explosion! U are a sharpshooter!!! Your low moaning was very authentic and made me horny.

geolino