First week of jelqing

Brick Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's my first week of jelqing .
My starting measurements are 6.5 inches in length and 5 inches in girth, I will update at week 12

Reactions: henry777
D

deleted972301

I'll be tagging along with you boss...
what routine will you be using?

D

deleted972301

word, well i'll be adding measurement pictures at the beginning of every week... so we will keep track.

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good luck with this and stay with it! Consistency over the long haul should bring some decent results. These exercises do work.

D

deleted983382

I will definitely be following this thread. Good luck, you got this!!

Reactions: Brick Man
D

deleted983382

Thanks man!
I'm on a PE journey too! I started last October with weight hanging. I didn't like it. Then just hand stretching. I bought a bathmate pump in December. I pump almost daily, and stretch my cock 30-50 times after every restroom trip throughout the day, and 200 times before going to sleep every night. Today I measured at 7.25 inches bone pressed, up from 6.5 back in October 2015!!!! I'm super happy and going for 7.5. My ultimate goal is 9-9.5 inches long with the accompanying girth gains. Let's keep in touch and support each other. With accountability we'll both succeed in our goals. What do you think?

Brick Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm on a PE journey too! I started last October with weight hanging. I didn't like it. Then just hand stretching. I bought a bathmate pump in December. I pump almost daily, and stretch my cock 30-50 times after every restroom trip throughout the day, and 200 times before going to sleep every night. Today I measured at 7.25 inches bone pressed, up from 6.5 back in October 2015!!!! I'm super happy and going for 7.5. My ultimate goal is 9-9.5 inches long with the accompanying girth gains. Let's keep in touch and support each other. With accountability we'll both succeed in our goals. What do you think?
Sure thing and I'm glad you're getting results

Reactions: vaun

DarkEngine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Try to remember that it typically takes PE practitioners years to see* noticeable gains; and they're people who rigorously ULi, pump and such — sometimes every day, even twice. If you haven't yet, browse through Thunder's Place and take a look at people's signatures (below their posts) to see how much development they make over time.
Point is: keep expectations to a minimum, and just see what developments you make over a year. Make it a habit, and not a journey.

* Feeling on the other hand...