First Wet Dream

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Simply_Sunny, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Simply_Sunny

Simply_Sunny New Member

I just had my first dream today at the age of 20. The feeling was otherworldly I have to say overall and very enjoyable, but the only reason I bring it up is due to the dream attached with it. It was me having intercourse with my ex-bf...the reason i find it strange is that I'm a virgin, somehow it felt very real, and have never seen him naked. I have come to the conclusion that this is a sign for something to come/ or just a phase my brain will go through...If you feel it's something else feel free to respond ;p

2. coachreffn

coachreffn Active Member

Albums:
    Hate to shake your mystical attachment about this dream...that it is a sign of what is to come or a phase....You are just a man...you had an intense dream that brought you to orgasm. Enjoy it...and don't look for it to have greater meaning. It is simply a dream...a wet dream....Possibly because you are a virgin and possibly because you harbor sexual feelings for this person you dreamed it...and had a wet dream...Probably because you have not jacked off in a while.

3. johnny_snow

johnny_snow New Member

Still waiting for my first!

4. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Am I reading this correctly? You never even saw your "ex-boyfriend" naked?!!

5. D_Steve_Sphincter

D_Steve_Sphincter New Member

Yeah, I never had a wet dream. Probably because I was already masturbating at about 8 years old.

6. Simply_Sunny

Simply_Sunny New Member

lol i gotcha xp...and yeah we dated for about a year, but he was too self conscious >.> dont ask me ^_^ thanks for the input as well

7. open501s

open501s Member

Stop having sex and jacking off. you will have one in a few months of not shooting a load. :biggrin1:

8. D_Marina_DelRhey

D_Marina_DelRhey Account Disabled

I had my first and only one quite a few months ago.
    I don't remember the dream at all, to be honest.

But I remember waking up, belly down, with a half erect dick and a huge puddle of cum in my underwear. My dick felt great, to say the least, and I woke up huffing and puffing. I just hope I didnt make any noise in my sleep so that family heard!

9. kleevage

kleevage Member

Albums:
    oh yeah wet dreams can be some of the strangest experiences ever. i had a dream i was in a massive swimming pool and there were loads of people fucking. the men were all super hung and the women had enormous breasts and bums. i was in the pool watching with a hard on until i could feel something very wet and warm. i had completely exploded over my boxers

10. D_Boeing Boink

D_Boeing Boink New Member

I have to respond here and tell a story. I hurt my back recently. Compressed fracture. ER doctor gave me Vacadine. Pain reliever. It put me out and I mean out. I was taking one in the morning and one in the evening. Anyway one night I dreamed that I was eating pussy of a girl that I when to high school with, 50 years ago. Then i dreamed I was fucking her. I remember the vivid picture of her pulsating pussy lips and she had orgasm and orgasm as I was eating her and fucking her. Suddenly I woke up and I had had a wet dream. I am 69 years old and have not a dream like that in over 35 years. I prayed to go back to sleep and dream some more.

11. IrishWank

IrishWank Member

Dreaming about having sex while never actually having done it is not unusual. Most 12-15 year old kids are dreaming about sex when they have their wet dreams and MOST of them havent had sex.

12. D_uyUYfuyf

D_uyUYfuyf New Member

I had my first one when I was 14 while on a camp. I remember myself humping something until I came. The orgasm was intsense. Woke up the next morning in my sleeping bag and my boxers were wet. "musta had a wet dream", I thought to myself! ,;)

13. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've not had one since I began doing solo manual sex. You need to empty that gland out from time to time.

14. jackjackboy

jackjackboy New Member

Albums:
    I have heard that it is quite often to have wet dreams, and not remember them. So maybe for those who haven't had one, just don't recall it. I have only had one that I remember, and I was probably 15/16.

Draft saved Draft deleted