first3some

fullspeedo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey my gf wants to have a 3some with this guy from her work. i've always been curious about this. i said okay and apparently so did the other guy. i need advice on what to do i mean do i touch him, do i touch her, i lost, and very nervous. advice please.

D_Al Frankenbeans

Account Disabled
Media
I am not a good one to ask. My first 3some was a disaster. The guy that we had it with could not get an erection. Eventually I did my girlfriend while he watched. He did eventually cum though, even though he never really got hard. We have actually not tried it again since.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a preference, maybe even an exclusive one for a FFM menage a trois.

Dunno about another guy being involved...two girls would be more exciting for me :D

Anyway, I hear threesomes ruin a lot more relationships than they maintain or improve. Also, itd be bad with a guy from work, who she would be seeing often etc...I can imagine him asking for a private 'rehearsal' with your gf.

Best done with a stranger I think, or two girls! But its up to you. If you're nervous though, don't do it.

Nerves + sex don't work well together. What if you can't get hard and its just the guy from work getting his rocks off with your gf? She might like it a bit too much etc.

As for what to do, just do what you feel comfortable with.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
*agrees with above post by Wonderboy*

But if you decide to go through with it, you should take some time to establish what everyone is comfortable with first, specifically, whether the attention should be focused around the girl or whether you and the other guy are going to have some fun.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And to add to that, the way you would figure that out is to ask him if he's straight or bi, if you don't already know.

D

deleted23526

All about comfort level ,but just be prepared and comfortable. Sometimesif you know people its easier.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
This often opens up a can of worms. 3-ways are one thing when a relationship isn't involved but when it is and everybody isn't on the same page, there's jealousy and bitterness. I was wondering what your girlfriend would think of seeing you suck a guy's cock. Think long and hard about this 3-way. Your relationship will never be the same if you go through with it.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
This often opens up a can of worms. 3-ways are one thing when a relationship isn't involved but when it is and everybody isn't on the same page, there's jealousy and bitterness. I was wondering what your girlfriend would think of seeing you suck a guy's cock. Think long and hard about this 3-way. Your relationship will never be the same if you go through with it.

I have to agree with this advice 100%. I've seen at least a half dozen relationships ruined by threesomes. I don't know of anyone who's relationship has survived when one or both stay in contact with the 3rd person. Unless she's going to quit, I'd plan for the worst.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only three way I have ever done was absolutely great. It was MMF and the sex was hot, we each had more than one orgasm and worked up a fabulous sweat. Then, I woke up from the dream. Damn.

The REAL three way I had was a lot of fun the night we got together and admittedly the sex was pretty good. However, the next day was totally different. The guy I was dating at the time got totally jealous of the girl we were with with every passing day. It wigged him out to see me f--- a girl and to see me enjoy it. It wigged me out to watch her give him a great blowjob (I fancy myself the best). Basically, it made our relationship weird. I cannot imagine how much more so if either of us worked with her or had to see her socially.

Try talking to your ladyfriend and maybe role-playing the fantasy. Add a dildo or another toy instead of the other guy. If you want to get f---ed, then let her do so with a great toy.

- E

DoodeTwo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love threesomes. I wouldn't ever have it done in the middle of a relationship though, that is weird. My room-mates and I hit up some bars on the weekends. One of my roommates and me are bi. One is gay, two are straight. The best I'd every say is when we met this awesome group of 4 crazy chicks and brought them home. We pushed all the furniture against the wall in the common room and laid down tons of blankets. The girls stripped about as fast as we did. It was awesome. Everyone was fucking/sucking everyone. Even though two of my roommates are straight, one was sucking me for a while and the other took it in the ass by the other straight one. (irony.) We were all drunk. It lasted a good 2 hours. The girls had fun too, they were fingering/licking eachother. It was AMAZING! I hope we have the chance to do it all again.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you care about this relationship dont do it...

If you are both cool with the idea of swapping...more power to you....

If the latter is true, keep in mind that the other guy more often than not will try to go behind your back with your girl. My buddy and his wife are swingers, and his wife is constantly shutting down guys who try to break the triangle.

OmahaBeef

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
one question:

did she bring this up out of the blue or did u guys talk about maybe wanting a threesome (and with another male) before this idea ever came out of her mouth?

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
I have a preference, maybe even an exclusive one for a FFM menage a trois.

Dunno about another guy being involved...two girls would be more exciting for me :D

Anyway, I hear threesomes ruin a lot more relationships than they maintain or improve. Also, itd be bad with a guy from work, who she would be seeing often etc...I can imagine him asking for a private 'rehearsal' with your gf.

Best done with a stranger I think, or two girls! But its up to you. If you're nervous though, don't do it.

Nerves + sex don't work well together. What if you can't get hard and its just the guy from work getting his rocks off with your gf? She might like it a bit too much etc.

As for what to do, just do what you feel comfortable with.

I agree 100%
I like 3 somes, 2 girls and me. I would not go for a MMF, not my thing. Also, true, 3 somes, 2 guys and a girl could dangerous, unless you get a stranger, with a guy from work, you are asking for disaster. That guy will be w your GF 8 hrs a day, and he is not going to be thinking about the weather after seing her naked.
Use your head, watch out. If you care about her, do not do it.
And again, a co worker of hers, that is alarming. How did she think about him?? and, if she already told him about the 3 some, that is a tough one, red alert.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sex with coworkers, unless you're a couple or threesome that have a business together, is asking for trouble.

Do you and your girlfriend live together? Did she bring this up the threesome? Had you ever talked about threesomes or sex with others before? Will this be an MFM or MMF threesome? If it's a MMF, have you ever had sex with another guy? Have you ever had a FMF or FFM threesome? Does your girlfriend enjoy anal? If she doesn't that means taking turns or spitroating.
All things to consider and each one could cause problems.

I've always liked threesomes and more-somes and most have been good to great and had no negative consequences. Incase you didn't notice, I said most.

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sex with coworkers is just NEVER a good idea, unless one of them is planning to resign immediately.

Too many opportunities for problems with that one.