Fish in penis "accident"

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They mentioned this in the Tom Berenger movie "Sniper". The first one. When they are hiding in the water, Tom Berenger says not to take a piss because something will swim up your dick.

Your dickhole isn't a huge opening (at least mine isn't, unlike the people who slide pens up their pisshole), so I have a hard time seeing how a fish is going to get in there and you don't notice it.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Somewhere, travel writer Redmond O'Hanlon talks about some kind of creature of the river that swims up the male ureter and then sticks out bristles that make it impossible to pull the thing out.
I wonder if it was the candiru.
There was only one solution, albeit a simple one.
Amputation.:eek:

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Randy, the candiru is a very small thin fish. It is attracted by the smell/taste of urine. You usually feel it enter your urethra. As senor rubirosa says the traditional treatment is penile amputation.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I spent a week at an Amazon lodge last year. Our guide told us about the Candirú fish. I disn't beleive him but still didn't piss in the water. When I got back, I looked it up. Buddy, it's all real. Rare, but real

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Grey's Anatomy did an episode on it last year, no? It sounds all urban-mythy, but I kinda believe it.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Candirú fish does, in fact, exist and is attracted to urine. It is found in the Amazon River, mostly at its junction with the Rio Negro. It is a small, parasitic fish and it's usual prey are other river fish. It senses the urea that the fish exudes from its gills and lodges itself in those gills and bores for a blood vessel, attaching itself with its spiney exterior. It has been known to attack humans and can enter the urethra, the anus and, yes, the penis. Although this is rare, it can not survive inside the human body, but can cause infection and extreme discomfort. Because of it's spines, it is difficult to dislodge without surgery, although the locals have a mixture of fruits and berries that will supposedly kill and dissolve the fish. There is a myth that it can travel up a urine stream to enter the penis, but this has been determined to be impossible.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Definately real, read about those fuckin' things back in the 1970's.I don't know what could be worse.A genuine dick eating monster!:eek: