fishgtm / gtflexxx

Ericbiograd

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The definition of the word everything is pretty well known fuzz cheeks and it ain’t that. I know what you’re sayin, I was subscribed.. you do you, it’s your page. But tellin folks “everything” when in fact a good bit of it is you teasing stuff they gotta pay extra for is just a hair misleading. That’s paying for Netflix to see trailers of movies you gotta then rent lol
This is why I use this site so much!! I was about to sub but I HATE paying for preview vids. If you do that put that disclaimer on their wall!!! Grrrr. So thank you!!

Nicnicnic123

Sexy Member
Media
I would recommend saving your $$ for alternative onlyfans performers. not worth the sub or resub. I have subscribed to his page a couple different times, and bought a few of his PPVs too; and it’s not worth it either. if he did more than solos I would subscribe every month & pay for every PPV, but unfortunately that is not the case.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would recommend saving your $$ for alternative onlyfans performers. not worth the sub or resub. I have subscribed to his page a couple different times, and bought a few of his PPVs too; and it’s not worth it either. if he did more than solos I would subscribe every month & pay for every PPV, but unfortunately that is not the case.
They are missing the mark not doing it together.

PowerRangers

Expert Member
Media
Just going to leave this here. Don’t want to argue with a stranger who spends his time looking for nudes of guys on threads. My page has full on nude videos and photos of all sorts. There are ppv options available as I said before. Outside of replies to this thread, I don’t advertise what content is on my page / nor do I claim to do anything specific on my page. If you want to see me naked in photos and videos you get that when you subscribe. If you want more intimate content involving dildos or fucking sex toys I charge extra money. It’s pretty simple.
You are by far my biggest disappointment.

Reactions: Toni6988