fishing for readers!

fhtjgjkul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi! I.m a bi,blonde,blue eyed beautiful man who, when younger and very effeminate had the pleasure of being seduced,or seducing 5 different men in between girlfriends. The only thing these men had in common, and the only reason anything happened at all, is that all 5 of these men had uncommonly large penises. Also, they made a point of letting me know they had extra large cocks! I believe people exude their sexuality somehow. Why? I think all 5 of these men somehow intuitively knew I had a weak-kneed fetish for really big dinks, and that is why they showed them to me,and let me make them come. If I get any interest, I would love to tell my 5 experiences to readers. These are by no means my only experiences, but these 5 huge cocks are my favourite! Let me know if you want to read more!

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always love reading good erotic stories...:wink:

My advice -- not that you asked -- is to make good use of paragraph breaks. Your first post was all jammed together without any use of paragraphs.

The standard font of LPSG can be hard to read if it is all run together in one long paragraph. When I post a story, I find that increasing the font size and generous use of parapraph spacing makes longer stories easier to read.

Good luck with the writing. Look forward to lots of description and build-up of sexual tension... Don't rush the story... Make it last :biggrin1:.

Did I mention lots of description... That is what makes erotic fiction good... describe the physical attributes of your partners. Get inside their mind... what are they thinking? What are the smells, tastes and feelings that get you horny... what makes him/her horny... lots of build-up before you get to the money shot.

Cheers
JJ