Fist Post, How do I leverage my "gift" into having more or more desirable partners?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by TallTexasTea, Apr 16, 2009.

1. TallTexasTea

TallTexasTea New Member

Goal: Help me brainstorm, how do I take advantage of well, for lack of a better word my "advantage" over other men? This post might be more of a venting exercise for me than something that yields any solution.

Intro:
    Hello everybody, it's my first post. Glad to find this community b/c I am not sure I can have an open dialogue like the one I am about to propose with anyone I know. :redface: I have tried, I just don't think anyone wants to hear about it.

My profile is basic so here is a thumbnail of me:

Straight, Tall (6'4"), cute, funny like Steve Martin-ish, Goofy, intelligent, and in the spirit of the forums I am 8.7" length and 6.8" Girth.

Do I think I am big? Yes, one girlfriend had longer partners, but no partners said anyone had more girth. Maybe they lied, no big deal, I think I got enough to handle as it is.

Issues? Penile fracture twice, sometimes I tear my partner's vagina, Magnums can break annoyingly often. Lube is always on hand just in case, 1/2 my partners have needed 2-3 days break between sexual partay time :eek: But, at least no one is afraid of it, some of the posts seem to tell stories of fear lol, fear the giant penis!

Reactions? Fascination, omg you are big blah blah, obsessions, one night stands always try to come back for more, I don't want to do anal, but they seem to voluntarily tell me don't even try it (I guess to make sure I don't ask). Girlfriends brag about it, get drunk and go on long diatribes about it, which is no big deal I suppose.

Anyway for those who read this far...
    I get jealous of women because if, for instance, they have large breasts, which I compare to penis size in my mind, they can show off, I can't!

So, I go about my life and have pretty good success asking women out. Sometimes after a date or two though, they are uncomfortable with my goofy, funny personality. I am not a macho man, I don't pretend to be cool, etc. and this I think is different than what they are used to, plus I am perfectly happy with the idea someone might not like me enough to sleep with me, but I wonder if those few knew the fun they could have, if it would change their mind? I am free to be myself in large part because I am a happy person, I am a bit silly and like to laugh alot, but also because I know that when or if we get naked it will be like their favorite christmas or birthday all over again. Yippee I hit the penis lottery :cool:

Detour comment: sometimes I actually rush to the sex not only out of pure lust, but because I know that is an asset I have. No one I have had sex with has ended the relationship quickly, the penis factor at a bare minimum fascinates them for at least a couple months (this is simplifying things, but you get the picture)

So, back on track, any ideas on how to subtly communicate what I bring to the table without doing something I won't, like talk about it? I mean basically I think a guy with a big dick who is intelligent, cool, and not an asshole is the same as a cool chick with big breasts, most every guy would like to have sex with her even if they don't plan on marrying her, etc.

I am dating around now, but was wondering if I could leverage my asset into going for more variety in partners and if anyone had any stories to share or whatever. Thanks for letting me vent, g-night!

2. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Maybe if you looked at it more about them than just you.

I may be doing you a disservice, but your post is just about you, you don't really talk about the women. I think women want men to be interested in them to a greater degree than being somewhere to park your wang.

So stop being so goofy, as you put it, and get to know the ladies that you are with. They will decide whether they wish to have sex with you irrespective of your "asset". If they like you and your equipment they may well tell all their friends.

3. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    if you are unwilling to talk about it I see no way to leverage the asset in a casual way... or in person.

You could always post a picture and stats on CraigsList not exactly bragging about it... but deffenitly would get a response from those who enjoy a larger than average cock.

Best of luck... keep it safe!

4. TallTexasTea

TallTexasTea New Member

Thanks for the responses. To not give the wrong impression, the goofyness or dorkiness etc. gives off a sweet, fun nonthreatening vibe and I do focus on the women, alot. This affability allows me to successfully get dates from the gym, mall, grocery store, anywhere, it's not a matter of overall bad results, just that small percentage who would be persuaded perhaps if they knew about the lp.

So, women would respond if I talked about it?

5. SR_Blarney_Frank

SR_Blarney_Frank New Member

You actually just did for about 6 paragraphs.

I'd say grow a pair of balls to match and start telling women you're well hung. Half to two-thirds will think you're a total douche but the rest will be receptive to the message and take it into account. Sounds like you'd still be ahead of the game versus your current predicament. You may also want to avoid disclosing specific measurements to anyone in a position to actually validate your statement (unlike on internet message boards).

6. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Seems to me that if you have had a penile fracture twice, and you tear some of the partners, and you break magnums consistently and they need a 2 or 3 day break in between to handle you again, that it seems to be all about you. A penile fracture is not that easy to get, nor is a need of a partner to take two or three days to recover. My guess is you are pounding them into oblivion. Now to be fair, some may like that, but if your measurements are accurate, my guess is you are pounding them too f'g hard. It's not all about you man.

7. TallTexasTea

TallTexasTea New Member

Ok, I appreciate the responses. Yes, I do like rough sex, and no I don't just wail away at them, and yes, sometimes I do it slow, and yes I cater to women's needs, but all of that is moot if you look at the goal of the discussion, not how to please women, but how to get to the point of being able to please them using disclosure of my size, ok, cut me a little slack here.

I know it isn't all about me, I am focusing this email on me because this is a large penis message board, since the women I sleep with don't have large penises, most of my post is going to be about me.

Stevenvegas I think you are on the right track and if they aren't put off by me telling them I have a large penis they are probably likely to be more sexually compatible or uninhibited, I would guess. Do you think I can stereotype or profile those who would want to hear that?

I agree, I won't give measurements, not because it isn't accurate, but numbers seem just over the top, subtlty would be the call I think on that front.

Thanks again

8. Sugababy22

Sugababy22 New Member

Another one who think it gets him everywhere.

9. TallTexasTea

TallTexasTea New Member

"pay more attention to women"

"don't use measurements they are harder to backup in real life than on an internet message board"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Attack attack attack, um if I thought it got me everywhere, why would the goal of this thread be what it is?

Damn, I knew I couldn't bring up this discussion with my friends b/c they wouldn't want to talk about ding dongs, but I thought this forum would be a little more relaxed lol, oh well, at least you are responding.

10. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

We are trying to help. Honestly we are.

Most of us women who really like bigger dicks know exactly what to look for (at) so, If you are as big as you say you are you should not have to do much to advertise what you've got.

As for me, I don't care how big a guy is...if they're goofy in any way, shape or, form I'm not interested. Sweet and non-threatening doesn't make goofy/dorky any more attractive either.

You cannot change who you are but maybe you can suppress some of the Steve Matin in you long enough for a woman to take a gander at your package?

#10 greatdickismydrug, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  11. jmiller2979

jmiller2979 New Member

Okay when i first read the title to this thread I was confused, lol. But anywayz....

I can understand where u are coming from, but not first hand. And to every one else that has replied, Yes, sex is not all about us, but it's not all about them either.

But in regards to your question, their is no "good" or "better" way to use your gift as leverage for a wider array of partners. You used the reference of the women with large breasts as a reference, well the thing with that is there is little to no way to hide them. They are there, u can't miss them, even when your not interested in them. LOL.

But in the same token this advetises them, women don't have to go "Hey look at my tits, ain't they huge?" Although it seems like some women do with low cut tops that make their clevage almost fall out, or better yet those sheer tops that give a sense of modesty....yeah right.

What am I trying to say, wear crotchless chaps, and see what happens.......uh no. I'm saying it's not necessirliy in the way you say it but more the advertisement of what u got. But then again a lot of women don't look for that first. Yeah there are a lot of size queens (not as many as there are in the gay world, lol) but most women aren't looking for sex with a guy with a dick that will tear their shit up lol. They look for average or slightly above average (some dont even look for that).

But like you said, your not the "Macho Man" Alpha male type. This can pose an issue with advertising, tighter jeans maybe. Alpha males are notorious for being obnoxious about their equipment, and most of them hae no businees bragging. But with you it seems to be reversed, you have the equipment to back it up, but your not using it for bragging.

Tell you what if what i wrote sounds about right, then write me back, iy usually goes better when i try to understand a problem if i can ask questions and ramble.....lol

#11 jmiller2979, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  12. TallTexasTea

TallTexasTea New Member

Greatdickismydrug- thanks for the response, yeah there will always be girls that just don't like smart, funny, and cute as much as strong, powerful, and handsome. What is it that you look for, you alluded to looking for something, an indicator?

Jmiller, thanks also, nicely written post. Yeah, not macho, funniest guy in the room, sociable, but I don't go out of my way to look cool or act tough or whatever.

This is very cathartic, g'nite forum peops.

13. greatdickismydrug

A big, thick, dick is difficult to hide. Are you wearing a Stever Martin toga when you go out?

14. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think the point people are trying to make is you can't use it in anyway to gain ground 9 times out of 10. And in fact it will probably make you loose ground since you are lumping yourself with all the other chumps who claim this or brag that. The only way they can know is if you show them, which wont happen in public (or in private most likely), or sleep with them. And since they don't sleep with every guy who claims that they have the cock of cocks, you're not likely to have an in with it. It might make for a nice compliment later "Oh you weren't lying!", but the chances of it getting you any further are low.

Find a better weapon than your wang, it's only good for the bedroom.

15. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    One way would be to show a woman that you are a great lover and have a big cock and hope that she tells other women and word gets around. Other than that I don't think you can only use your cock size to impress a girl.

16. Ed69

Gold Member

Realy?Watch your ass,cause I've been standing behind you looking at your backside for some time girl!You have no clue little girl!

17. greatdickismydrug

I have more than a clue old man. ; )

18. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If what you're looking for is just great sex with nice looking ladies who appreciate a big dick then my advice is to spend as much time as you can hanging out naked at whatever clothing optional venue you might have nearby. I've found that can lead to some great sex; but for hooking with a lady that I can really enjoy in toto I've had better luck at the public library, laundromat or supermarket.

19. jmiller2979

jmiller2979 New Member

See, I'm one of those sweet people that get over looked for the loud odnoxious alpha males, if i have t suppress who I am just to get laid or a phone number fuck it.

A person should never change who they are, cuz they may be happy in the moment, but in the long run they won't be happy with them selves.

I tried to live as a str8 man for a year and 6 months, even got married and had a kid, but you know what, it tore me up, because it wasn't me. In the same aspect, don't fake being a alpha male, cuz eventually people will figure out, ur posing.

Be yourself, their women (and men) that appreciate the cute, and funny personalities over the alpha male. They are few and far between, but they are there.

Me for instance, I am a LP supporter (Semi Size Queen), but i stay away from the aplha males. I don't even go near them if their cute or hot, they annoy me, even for a fuck. I do however go after the alphmale posers, they can be fun in bed cuz i flip the roles on them, lol.....

But what i really like, is someone that can genuienly make me laugh, not laugh at...cuz their well idiots. And I know the original post is from a str8 man, but the same principles apply. Oh and trust me, I play Dr. Phil to plenty of women. LOL

Conclusion- Don't change who you are to get someone in bed, in your arms, or on your dick, because once you do they will find out your not who they thought u were.

20. greatdickismydrug

OP was seeking advice on how to improve the quantity and quality of the women he has sex with.

Sorry, but truth is Alpha males are gonna get more women....that's what defines them as Alpha males.

Maybe someone needs to start an Alpha Male Support Group? Poor things are so misunderstood. Good thing that there are still women like me who appreciate them.

Draft saved Draft deleted