Fist Post, How do I leverage my "gift" into having more or more desirable partners?

WesleyJ

Experimental Member
Media
Do you really want someone who is just interested in you cos u have a big dick though?

if you're looking for a relationship then Surely it would be better to find someone who liked you for you and then your dick wud just be a bonus...

TallTexasTea

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, looky here, there has been activity on my post.

Ok, I will sumise that I can't leverage the asset other than the confidence it gives me.

JMiller, don't worry I won't change or hide my personality, that is what fascinates women anyway so I have no payoff to hide it.

Alpha males are gonna get more women? Oh perhaps higher numbers, but the most desirable women in my city are douschbag aware and it takes alot more than the average alpha male baffoonery to hook them. But, my image of Alpha Male is negative, like the extreme spikey hair, over tanned, roided up guy, not sure how you mean it.

That is true Wesley. I don't have a problem finding relationships though.

Thanks to all of you!

jmiller2979

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, looky here, there has been activity on my post.

Ok, I will sumise that I can't leverage the asset other than the confidence it gives me.

JMiller, don't worry I won't change or hide my personality, that is what fascinates women anyway so I have no payoff to hide it.

Alpha males are gonna get more women? Oh perhaps higher numbers, but the most desirable women in my city are douschbag aware and it takes alot more than the average alpha male baffoonery to hook them. But, my image of Alpha Male is negative, like the extreme spikey hair, over tanned, roided up guy, not sure how you mean it.

That is true Wesley. I don't have a problem finding relationships though.

Thanks to all of you!

Yay to you for not changing, and lol to the image os the alpha male. Yeah I agree thats the overall image...when I sit back and watch them be idiots it makes me laugh, and trust me the gay world has the same idiots strutting around....lol