Fisting and big cocks

Media
I used to date a girl that started out only able to take 2 of my fingers inside her during foreplay. I figured I could stretch it to 3 because 3 is about the thickness of my penis. Once I found her gspot, over time, i gradually worked in 4 fingers. Then one night when we were drunk, she asked me to try 5. This really turned me on, because i knew i was stretching her out, and the stretching turned her on. Over the course of the rest of the relationship we would routinely try and work my whole fist inside her tight pussy. I never got the whole thing in but i got damn close...all the way to the knuckle on my thumb. It was hot because it was like i was fucking her with a cock the size of my arm. Never found another girl like thatl and she said she had never done that with anyone before. who knows, but it was hot.

Tell us your best fisting stories, whether youre a girl or a guy.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a certain fascination - in a "how is this possible?" kind of way. I've never had it done to me, and I really don't think I could ever manage it, but I have nearly done it to a few other guys and watched it happen between the other two guys in a threeway.

Ladyhawke

Just Browsing
Media
An ex-boyfriend of mine got three fingers in before, which actually hurt alot, but in the really fucking good way. I was about 19 at the time and very tight, but he licked me out for about 45 minutes before hand, and gradually fingered me until I felt like I was ready. Two went in fairly easy cause at this stage I was just drippin', but the third hurt like hell. I'd never seen my bf quite so turned on as he was then though, with three fingers up me, and me squirming but liking it.