Fisting First

Norfolk_Katt: Hello everyone. I've been an anonymous reader on and off for the last two years, and because of a recent breakup with my beau of two years (a topic that, if anything, is the antithesis of this site) I've decided to register, post, and start exploring these feelings again.

The topic refers to a cute boy I met between two and three years ago at a concert. Boy may be a little misleading: he was seven or so years older (I had turned 21 less than a month before meeting him), but had short hair and a miscievous grin, plus I had him beat by two or three inches in height (I'm 5'10") and an undisclosed amount in mass (I'm not sure what qualifies as BBW, but I see myself as maybe a little thick but definitely not fat, and have curves but no rolls).

Long story short, at the end of two long evenings of foreplay (with me exclusively on the recieving end) and despite my occasional reservations, he was fisting me with all four fingers and his thumb almost to his wrist (he did have small hands). Even though I wasn't really into it to begin with, I eventually relaxed and started to enjoy it. That must have been a cue, because almost as soon as I began really getting into it he slid out his hand, stood up, got a condom off the bookshelf, and then took off his pants.

I told him the next day that I was glad he'd kept his pants on as long as he did. If he wasn't as thick as a beer can he didn't miss it by much, and if I had seen it earlier I probably would have left. After his fist, though, I was willing to try, and it was the most incredible and intense thing I've ever felt.

Sadly, he was in the navy and had to go to sea for a month before we had another night together, and when he came back it just didn't fall back into place. We talked and socialized on and off over the next several months, but slept together only one more time. He wasn't as patient and we didn't have much foreplay the second time, and it was a very painful experience (and the reason I found this site in the first place after doing a search of bleeding after intercourse). Eventually we lost touch and I got involved with my recent ex, and now that I'm single the cute boy has transferred to another city.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with a new partner?

orionsword57: I used to see a woman who needed a great deal of foreplay to become ready and it usually ended when I used much more than just a finger or three to prepare her. If I didn't, her experience was the same as yours, but it was mutually rewarding when I did. This is too encompassing a statement, but I was taught at an early age that one doesn't enter the portal unless and until one has contibuted enough bakshish.

Norfolk_Katt:
Originally posted by Ender+Mar 8 2005, 08:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ender &#064; Mar 8 2005, 08:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Norfolk_Katt@Mar 8 2005, 03:10 AM
Boy may be a little misleading: he was seven or so years older (I had turned 21 less than a month before meeting him), but had short hair and a miscievous grin, plus I had him beat by two or three inches in height (I&#39;m 5&#39;10")

[post=289169]Quoted post[/post]​

damn seven and in the navy
[post=289364]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I said "seven or so years older" than my (at the time) twenty-one years, not seven absolute...

NelsonMuntz84: Hi Norfolk_Katt, welcome.

In my experience with my gf I have found that foreplay has always remained very important in-regards to both of us enjoying &#39;full sex&#39;, that hasn&#39;t really changed any over the few years we have been together. Also like your expierence its down to how thick I am rather than my length.

I&#39;m sorry to hear things didn&#39;t work out with both of those guys, but your young free and single, so get out and enjoy yourself and do some living&#33;&#33; :D