Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Art of Fisting.....Many of us are into this extreme forms of sexual pleasure... Guys please add what you like to watch and comment on those posted here. ....Fair warning if it's not your thing then move onto another thread that suits your taste.
Have fun GUYS

I will start... this is extreme: http://thisvid.com/videos/punch-elbow-and-double-ffist/

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great thread!!!! I've recently started on my journey of fisting. Was the top for a while because my FWB loves the size of my hands; says he's complete filled once they have connected. He's asked if we can reverse roles, and I was up for it.... not quite there yet, but damn close. All I can say is that the intensity of the the pleasure is AMAZING!!!! I look forward to having his fist totally inside me...

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Art of Fisting.....Many of us are into this extreme forms of sexual pleasure... Guys please add what you like to watch and comment on those posted here. ....Fair warning if it's not your thing then move onto another thread that suits your taste.
Have fun GUYS

I will start... this is extreme: http://thisvid.com/videos/punch-elbow-and-double-ffist/

That makes me rock hard watching it!!!!!

oweng100

Loved Member
Media

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When fisting, is it possible to manually stroke the guy's prostrate? I realize that the prostrate is not that deep...but still, is that something that you do? I would think that would feel wonderful.
How would you describe the pleasure that you feel from being fisted?

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When fisting, is it possible to manually stroke the guy's prostrate? I realize that the prostrate is not that deep...but still, is that something that you do? I would think that would feel wonderful.
How would you describe the pleasure that you feel from being fisted?
My friend and I fist each other and you can use your fingers, but I feel that if I use my knuckles I get a better result. Feels better to me and to him.
I have found that the prostate is delicate. And therefore easily bruised. I have gotten fucked many a time and found my precum is pink, which is a sign of blood.A good fuck, but not good.
Massage is good ,but not anything rough.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great thread!!!! I've recently started on my journey of fisting. Was the top for a while because my FWB loves the size of my hands; says he's complete filled once they have connected. He's asked if we can reverse roles, and I was up for it.... not quite there yet, but damn close. All I can say is that the intensity of the the pleasure is AMAZING!!!! I look forward to having his fist totally inside me...
Good luck on you taking your first fist completely.... once you do and your feel your ass lips close down on his wrist... that my friend is a OMFG moment.... just take a deep breath and relax into the pleasure..... your in for a pleasure like you have never felt before. :);):D:p

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good luck on you taking your first fist completely.... once you do and your feel your ass lips close down on his wrist... that my friend is a OMFG moment.... just take a deep breath and relax into the pleasure..... your in for a pleasure like you have never felt before. :);):D:p
You make that sound so damn good........

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My friend and I fist each other and you can use your fingers, but I feel that if I use my knuckles I get a better result. Feels better to me and to him.
I have found that the prostate is delicate. And therefore easily bruised. I have gotten fucked many a time and found my precum is pink, which is a sign of blood.A good fuck, but not good.
Massage is good ,but not anything rough.
Thanks for your reply. I understand about the prostrate being delicate and easily bruised. I use a 7"/ average thickness dildo often....sitting on it for an hour or two, edging and just enjoying feeling a cock deep in my ass. There are times when I just want something bigger moving deeper inside my ass.....fisting looks pretty damn good.....at least the way you and others describe how nice it feels. Thanks again.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just wait ...you will feel what I am talking about....
Do you get hard when being fisted? Stay hard? I can't even imagine how good it feels to have your cock sucked or stroked while being fisted........I feel I would cum very quickly.....sexual pleasure overload!!