Fisting

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just curious how many of the women here like fisting. My husband used to fist me all the time before I bought a couple of extra large dildos. Then we stopped. However, this past week we went on vacation and left the dildos behind (I would die if they pulled those out at the airport). Anyway, we tried fisting for the first time in ages and I forgot how amazing it feels. We tried it every time we had sex this week. Do any of the other women who like large cocks enjoy fisting?

kat

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ItsJustMe@May 12 2005, 09:37 PM
Pardon my ignorance but what is fisting? It is pretty much what it sounds like?
[post=310592]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, it's just what it sounds like. Instead of fingers, one uses the whole hand.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, it is: Sticking his fist up your ass. I guess you could do it with a cunt, but this is the first case of a straight guy mentioning fisting here.

Personally, I can't understand the pleasure of fisting. There are no genital organs involved.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, my hands are huge, which is why it never came up in any conversation. LOL

Originally posted by jonb
Yes, it is: Sticking his fist up your ass. I guess you could do it with a cunt, but this is the first case of a straight guy mentioning fisting here.

Personally, I can't understand the pleasure of fisting. There are no genital organs involved.
[post=310619]Quoted post[/post]​
I liked how you tried to "sneak diss" CTCT also: "her". I know you're doing it on purpose.

I don't know if anal fisting is popular among gays (I'm not 10% homosexual after all), but I would think vaginal fisting is more popular among straight women, and that was obviously what she was referring to.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@May 13 2005, 06:24 AM
I don't know if anal fisting is popular among gays (I'm not 10% homosexual after all), but I would think vaginal fisting is more popular among straight women, and that was obviously what she was referring to.
[post=310683]Quoted post[/post]​

I absolutely meant vaginal fisting. Anal sex doesn't really appeal to me and I couldn't imagine anal fisting...oouch!! For me I like the dildos/fisting because I have way more stamina than my husband. I tend to like sex hard and he can only last so long that way. Therefore, we use the "toys" first and then he fucks me later. I agree that it can't substitute for his penis but in our case it works well. He actually gets a kick out of using the toys or fist on me while going down on me...and for me...that is truely amazing!!!

kat

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@May 13 2005, 08:27 AM
I've never tried it. It looks too painful to me.
[post=310719]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess it boils down to what we are used to. I mean there are lots of discussions about anal sex on this site and I think that would be painful even with a tiny penis. My husband and I have one home video of us having sex and if you didn't know better, you would think he was causing me serious damage. In fact, I was totally loving it but by the thickness and length of his cock it LOOKS painful. There is a thread somewhere else on this website of an asian woman fucking a black guy. Some people thought it must be painful to her. But I remember thinking, it didn't look that much different than my husband and me.

kat

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I wasn't "sneak dissing" anyone, Dilznick. I don't know if you can fist a vagina very well or not.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb
I wasn't "sneak dissing" anyone, Dilznick. I don't know if you can fist a vagina very well or not.
[post=310855]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, but you referred to her as a straight guy.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@May 14 2005, 05:38 AM
Um, not this vagina! I agree it's a preference thing, but too much pain for too little payoff, IMHO.
[post=310930]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not into pain either. I just tend to like being filled just to the point before pain starts. With me, my husband fisting me isn't painful but it is right at my limit. For me, pain during sex is an instant turnoff.

kat

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, sorry, I didn't see the "Female" thing. I've never heard of a woman talking about fisting either. It seems to be a gay activity, and even then only a very tiny minority of gay men. It's one of those sex acts you either like or are disgusted at the very thought.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@May 14 2005, 06:22 PM
Oh, sorry, I didn't see the "Female" thing. I've never heard of a woman talking about fisting either. It seems to be a gay activity, and even then only a very tiny minority of gay men. It's one of those sex acts you either like or are disgusted at the very thought.
[post=311100]Quoted post[/post]​

O.K. Now I know I might be a small minority. But in my case, why would it be that much different than fucking my husband? It seems only slightly thicker than his cock and about the same thickness as the extra thick dildo I use regularly. Are you saying that watching a woman have sex with a guy with an extremely thick penis is also disgusting? There are guys on this site with penises as thick as my husband and I bet the women who can take them would also be fine with fisting. I guess I'm kind of surprised that I appear to be the only woman that posts on this site that has tried...and enjoyed fisting. Especially since some of the women here have also had great experiences with very large cocks.

kat

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
Not only haven't I tried fisting but never heard of it until reading this thread! But hey, I'm coming out of a 14 year marriage to the first guy I ever slept with so there's probably a lot of things I don't know about. Dating has been a lot of fun and quite the eye opener to what I'd been missing :D

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kat, I don't remember your husband's stats, but I remember he's pretty huge. I guess if I was in a regular relationship with a guy that size it might not be quite so big a leap. as it is, I've never had a guy quite 10'' and largest girth has been under 7, probably 6.5. The thing is, for me, I'm all about the penis. I'd never go to that much trouble for a plastic toy or a hand (fist), because you don't get to feel the excitment build up that you get with a dick. It's all just preferences, I don't think it's disgusting at all, just not for me.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora
Kat, I don't remember your husband's stats, but I remember he's pretty huge. I guess if I was in a regular relationship with a guy that size it might not be quite so big a leap. as it is, I've never had a guy quite 10'' and largest girth has been under 7, probably 6.5. The thing is, for me, I'm all about the penis. I'd never go to that much trouble for a plastic toy or a hand (fist), because you don't get to feel the excitment build up that you get with a dick. It's all just preferences, I don't think it's disgusting at all, just not for me.
[post=311215]Quoted post[/post]​
I think she said he was almost 8 inches in girth, which would correspond to a width of 2.5-3 inches. The average hand size is about 4" across the knuckles. I sure hope her husband has small hands. ;)

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@May 15 2005, 05:32 AM

MZ,

Thanks for your understanding. Even though you haven't tried it, at least you understand that there are differences in preferences amoung us. In regards to why I use dildos and fisting. I'm kind of like the Energizer Rabbit when it comes to sex. I like it hard and long. My husband just can't go at that pace for too long without coming. Also, my husband and I have been have been very active sexually for over 20 years. At this point it is 3-4 times a week, however when I was in college and grad school it was at least once a day. I'm so used to his size at this point that small increases beyond it are not a big deal at all. Thanks again for your (as usual) honest perspective.

kat

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she said he was almost 8 inches in girth, which would correspond to a width of 2.5-3 inches. The average hand size is about 4" across the knuckles. I sure hope her husband has small hands. ;)
[post=311234]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

That's right Dr. His cock is just at 8 inches around. My husbands hands are not that small, but I think it is the way he shapes his hand that makes it work. I know for a fact that he doesn't make a fist. It is more like he curls his fingers over and then slides in. I'm only assuming this since I never watch (usually dark and I'm doing "other" things, LOL). And, it only works if he goes in vertically. Horizontally does not feel good. We tried that once a long time ago and it was like..."No...stop...that does NOT feel right!". He is very good at listening to what I want (in bed, that is!) so that was the last time that ever happened.

kat