Fisting

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by pony, Jan 3, 2006.

1. pony

pony New Member

Have any of you experienced or enjoy fisting? Please share.

Pony

2. GoneA

Gold Member

*makes a fist*

yes, i have.

3. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

Never tried it, but am curious to hear of any girls here have. (or guys for that matter.)

4. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I'll be honest.

My fist is just over 13 inches round maximum and 11 minimum, in between is twice my girth. As a man I would be intimidated by and insecure with a woman who could take my fist.

5. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have with one woman who urged me to do it to her. It was my first and only experience. She was very experienced with it. Contrary to the "name" the hand is inserted gradually (not as a fist) fingers first and gently until more can fit inside. A latex glove is highly recommended as well as lube, lube and more lube. She could take my hand in almost in its entirety, but I was worried about hurting her and didn't want to be clumsy in that way. She was not into pain as such. (Although she enjoyed certain aspects of dominatrix-like role playing where she was playing rough. I feared she wanted one of my nipples as a trophy at one point, but I digress.)

This was her preferred means of achieving orgasm. She very much wanted to come and she had an enthusiastic partner in me, although I was in uncharted waters. Literally, Because it wasn't long before she came and ejaculated an enormous volume of clear fluid in my mouth. More than a teacup I'd guess. Tasted sweet and slightly salty like precum, but much thinner, and watery. She later apologised for the lack of warning, but it surprised her as well when it happened.

She liked the intimacy of fucking, and more conventional lovemaking, but generally knew what she needed for the kind of mind blowing deep orgasms she preferred. And regular vanilla sex didn't quite ring her bell.

Oddly, when we did get to intercourse for the first time, she thought my dick was too long for her comfort on deeper thrusts. (7-3/4" ). That surprised me. A unique individual in any case. Probably one of the prettiest women I've ever dated. And the kinkiest.

You just never know who you'll really get to know when it comes time to drop the laundry.

6. Mick

Mick New Member

My missus had never been fisted before me & the proper perve i am! but ever since i first done it with her, i assure you, she's very appreciably savoured me doing it! I suppose i do it about a third of the amount of times we fuck! I'm a big boy! but my deep meat still don't make her cum as much as a thorough fisting! I mean, i generously lube-up, sometimes wear a surgical glove & then i get down to it,..gradually getting faster & faster with my deep fisting,..& oh boy, does she get squirtin'! To the ladies, i know it all sounds a little vulgar, but seriously - in my opinion - you've gotta brave it, try & try & keep persevering to try & relax, & you'll relish it! If you've never tried it, you'll never know. Done firmly but properly, you'll cum alright, & maybe howl a bit too! Variety is indeed the spice of life, & sex!:tongue: :wank: :biggrin1:

7. Aerosol

Aerosol New Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend loves to be 'fisted. However the term is a bit brutal and DOESN'T mean just thrusting your fist in.

The way we have found good is to slowly ease the fingers in over about 5 mins before the rest of the hand which she takes without too much trouble, despite being a slender girl. Once the whole hand is inside I extend my fingers and move them around inside.

The 'killer' is then to press the other hand on the outside of the pubic bone and to squeeze against the hand inside - guaranteed orgasmic shudders!! Although I am on the larger side of average there is no way the argasms can match those from fisting.

8. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

The vagina is surrounded by muscle. Muscle can stretch and expand - and contract again. If a vagina did not go back to its original shape and size after stretching, what a strange world this would be. How could a woman have more than one baby? If her vagina remained at its stretched size after childbirth, how could a man reach orgasm in a hole the size of a baby's head or shoulders? For that matter, if the muscles didn't go back to original size and shape, once you bend and touch your toes, you would never be able to stand upright again.

As a side note - fisting (for men or women) should never ever be done without either a latex or nitrile glove. Even if you don't notice microscopic rough edges on your nails and cuticles, they are there... and those inner tissues WILL notice them.

9. Shelby

Gold Member

10. Mick

Mick New Member

Shelby. Love that t-shirt.:biggrin1:

11. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

There are some things that can cause vaginas not to snap back like they should:
    1. Sudden stretching (i.e. huge objects, double penetration, etc) without adequate preparation
    2. An extremely large baby (childbirth)
    3. Muscle atrophy due to old age.

I have a fourth to add: I had one girlfriend who was extremely loose. I got it out of her that she liked to stick huge objects in her vagina. Maybe she just rammed em in, I dunno.

12. D_Connie_Lynguists

D_Connie_Lynguists New Member

this man knows his stuff 100%.

13. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

i have fisted 2 girls and have to say that the orgasms they had where better then any other type of orgasm they had. they have huge earth shattering one. i would slowly work my hand, in the shape of a duck's bill, and once it was in and she was ok i would start to pretend to open a door, the feeling on my hand was uncanny after slowly "opening the door" for several minutes the first orgasm would begin and she would cum like no tomorrow, after a good 30minutes i started to move my hand in and out and turing my hand this was when she had another HUGE ORGASM and started to squart. very wild and crazy fun

14. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Same here.

15. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I'm not sure I understand... why would fisting be intimidating to you, but childbirth is most likely not?

16. D_Leinskill Laphammer

One of my ex gf's enjoyed being fisted, but I found out quite by accident. We'd just be fooling around and I'd be fingering her and when I went to stick another finger in, she'd get more excited. I kept putting more and more of my fingers in until eventually my whole hand was inside her and she would go wild for it. She was a tiny girl too so it was quite surprising that it wouldn't hurt her. I'd even spread my fingers out inside her to stretch her out really well. It seemed that no matter how much of my hand I put it, even actually making a full fist inside her, it never hurt and just got her more and more excited until she'd cum. She also would get wet enough where we didn't even need lube to do it. The vagina is capable of amazing feats!

17. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Because childbirth is so clearly a painful, unenjoyable experience.

18. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    indeed so.

but there are also anecdotal reports from women I know that indicate some women may experience orgasm or an equivalent sensation during childbirth

19. Xii

Xii New Member

Albums:
    I'm guessing they're from the lucky few who dont RIP during the process :|

20. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    well in spite of the orgasm, they hurt like hell, like most women

Draft saved Draft deleted