Fisting

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hmm, i find the idea hard to fathom. Orgasm and childbirth... the two terms just don't gel for some reason. kinda like a guy trying to have an orgasm with his balls in an ever tightening vice.

but, if you did hear it from a reliable source, who am i to say otherwise

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
*are those screams of pain, or screams of joy?*

Supposedly, it is good for a woman to have sex during pregnancy, (although with the sizes here, it may not be so good, at least ot all the way) because it streches the vagina again.

Also with childbirth, you know when they say "push push!" and then, they say stop pushing? If you kept pushing, the baby would shoot out with force almost equivilant to a hand gun. o_O :D:D

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh the childbirth thing again - used by the likes of penissizedebate to prove that women can take anything.

A woman's body has nine months to prepare for birth - I'm not waiting that long for any type of sex.

There is evdence that the baby develops to be compatible with a woman's pelvis and birth canal.

See the trend for caesareans amongst the western middle classes.

Labour can last for days and is medically recognised as one of the three most painful things that can hapen to a human - sexy - one poetic female friend described it as shitting a pineapple, backwards - yum

Most women opt for gas at least and often heavy paralysing drugs administered into the base of the spine - is this turning you on?

Most women require surgery after the birth - and now I'll sew you back up darling - great chat up line.

Intercourse is discouraged for three months after birth - ummh

Of course you may have hands that flute to 8 or 9 inches around - but as I said mine do'nt go below 11 - so my fist is a similar size to a baby's head. So yes I wuld feel a little odd with a woman who liked the equivalent of inverse childbirth. I'm not knocking it - it's just not for me.

You have a beautiful bady girl Mrs. Jones - we're just going to see if we can get her back in again.

avsfan69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't say I have ever fisted anyone...never really occured to me to even try (well until now, but...still not really a viable option)

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, after reading this entire thread
I still have ZERO desire to try fisting.

I am able to have multiple orgasms
anyway.

And Rawbone...funny you say about
childbirth and orgasm because I swear
my doctor had his thumb on my clit
during the delivery of my fourth son
and I was feeling pleasure instead of
pain, it was the weirdest thing!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
windtalkerways said:
Well, after reading this entire thread
I still have ZERO desire to try fisting.

I am able to have multiple orgasms
anyway.

And Rawbone...funny you say about
childbirth and orgasm because I swear
my doctor had his thumb on my clit
during the delivery of my fourth son
and I was feeling pleasure instead of
pain, it was the weirdest thing!

It's the new birthing technique Windy.... Getting your patient off, inducing orgasm, to encourage the child to come out.
Why do you think scientologists don't scream.:rolleyes:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
It's the new birthing technique Windy.... Getting your patient off, inducing orgasm, to encourage the child to come out.
Why do you think scientologists don't scream.:rolleyes:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Jeffie...that is hilarious!!!:biggrin1:

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Jeffie? OOoooooooohhhhh! Hahaha! ;) :DD

Anywhoo...

No, I haven't, and quite frankly, I'm with Windy (haha. i'm continuing the tradition :p :) ), it sounds repulsive. I really have no desire to anytime soon.

pony said:
Have any of you experienced or enjoy fisting? Please share.

Pony

Men partake in fisting :eek: :wink:
Women on the other hand:wink: enjoy "Honeypot holing"

So sayeth my better half :smile:

Hejhopp

bouncergirl04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having read every thread on this post...i feel i gotta have my say for the females who really do enjoy fisting. Ok for one i have given birth and also been fisted.... I am still told i am one of the tightest females my ex partner and (and a few other ex partners) have experienced.
Childbirth is an horrific pain...yes i have had a friend who has orgasmed through it, but she was high on gas and air at the time and probably hallucinating. Fisting on the other hand is the nearest to pleasure and pain a female can get. Remeber we only have nerve ending on the outside of the vagina and at the top of the vagina...the sides are numb. To have the slow stretching feeling of a man putting his hand inside you (someone you completely trust) is awesome. Its a real unusual orgasm also...you have a pushing motion (similar the the giving birth thing) and all this sugary fluid comes out in spurts...doesnt beat a clitoral orgasm but sure feels good. Anyhow i hope i have enlightened some and most probably disgusted others. Well worth a try ladies.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I'll be honest.

My fist is just over 13 inches round maximum and 11 minimum, in between is twice my girth. As a man I would be intimidated by and insecure with a woman who could take my fist.
thats my way of thinking too..The day i can take a fist comfotably im head to the doctor to get tightened up. I heard they can do that kind of thing these days :tongue:

FreshOnTheScene

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure I understand... why would fisting be intimidating to you, but childbirth is most likely not?

I understand since childbirth is a very painful experince versus fisting is meant to be one of pleasure. Childbirth involves something quite large in comparison to a woman's vaginal opening exiting the woman whereas fisting a controllable process and a newborn's life is not at risk.

Fitting 13 inches is mind blowing versus pushing out 10 centimeters (wide) of baby... if you do the math... 13 inches is 33.02 centimeters... so the fist in question is a little more than 3 times the size of a newborn.

That friends, is perfectly understandable.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never had any urge to engage in fisting. I think if were even physically possible, it would cause major injury.

I've never had children, and I've even had 2 gynecologists tell me it's hard to maneuver in there.

No fists, thank you!!!

pumperguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been fisted many times, and am a member of FFA (Fist Fuckers of America) When we did a run on Fire Island, I had 2 lovers get their fist up my ass, it was awsome.

I was on my back and I could actually see and feel their fist in my gut! I have taken guys with large hand and very muscular fore arms fist me and they made me cum just by flexing those huge fore arm muscles.

Notice, keep fingernails clipped short and take your time putting youu arem into the ass. I have gone as far a an elbow on a 6'-6" bodybuilder.

It feel great, really fills you up and your asshole goes back to normal the next day. Having been fisted, I have turned into a pig of a sizequeen!! Smaller cocks work, the the bigger the cock, the more I enjoy it!!

One of my guilty pleasures couldn't even manage a single fist, though she continued to try through the pain.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps this is something that I'll try some day but I'm not quite seeing myself doing it anytime soon.

I guess if I had a very special lover that I wanted to experience this with, I'd do it. Other than that, I'm not so sure that I'd ever do it. Who knows.

LOL. I might. I might not. Okay, I might be convinced under the right circumstances with the right man. Is that clear as mud everyone. :rolleyes:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I absolutely love nothing more than being fisted, it feels amazing and gives me orgasms I never thought possible

My wife would agree with you Kotchanski. She loves getting fisted and usually has multiple orgasms from it. I can get my whole hand inside her and make a fist or leave my fingers straight. My knuckles will massage her G-spot which makes her crazy. Or I can massage her cervix which she loves.

I start with a couple of fingers and as she gets wet and loose, I can slid the rest of my hand inside. We never even have to use lube. And she cums so hard that at times, I have trouble pulling me hand out. There have been times when I just let my fist stay in her for 4-5 minutes until she was able to relax enough for me to remove it without hurting her.