Fisting

blkcrwsfn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read an article on this lastnight. This morning I tried it with my wife. I was unsuccesful to get my whole fist in yet, I was at least knuckle deep (vaginaly that is). She seemed to enjoy it hince the fact she squirted.
My question is do other women enjoy this? Any advice on how to get the whole fist in?

First off, you can't fist your wife / gf's vagina on the first try, or even second or third. It takes time and patience and something you both will need to work up to. YOU SHOULD NEVER try and force your fist up her pussy, as you could tear her and cause serious damage. If FF is something you want to explore, you truly need to work her into it over the course or MANY MONTHS. Here is where you should start. Fisting

As to the question do women like this? It depends on the woman. I prefer having my ass fisted and not my pussy. To each her own.

INDFEM

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read an article on this lastnight. This morning I tried it with my wife. I was unsuccesful to get my whole fist in yet, I was at least knuckle deep (vaginaly that is). She seemed to enjoy it hince the fact she squirted.
My question is do other women enjoy this? Any advice on how to get the whole fist in?

You are a lucky man that you could do till knuckle deep in the first attempt.....it took my guys years.

Do women enjoy it - Most wont, few do. I am one of them.
Advice in 3 Words - Patience, Lube and Communication.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*peeks into post* someone called me? *smooches on Ms. Femme's cheek*
it's me or the @Fade , Ms. Femme

i always recommend A Hand in the Bush: The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting to folks interested in advancing their pussy play.

what's been said is true, patience and lube and communication are the key to success
that and try, try, try, trying again.. .cuz it's not going to happen the first time. maybe not even the 15th time
so slow, this is sexual body modification, you are increasing her elasticity over time.
think about it, it takes 9 months and a hormone tsunami to give birth, replace hormones with lube you get the idea.

if someone is interested in specifics i can type out more complete instructions
:)

eta; another thing to work on, hand flexibility.
ideally you should be able to fold your hand in the middle and meet pinky knuckle to thumb knuckle

Oh hi @MickeyLee :p

Yes, I've done fisting. Not on the receiving end, as far as a full blown hand up any bodily orifice. I've given, though. May I politely suggest you invest in some nice nitrile or some such gloves, checking of course for any allergy problems of your partner? Smoother and less worrying about nails scraping up delicate flesh. Oodles of lube, and doing so over the course of a decent span of time.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*peeks into post* someone called me? *smooches on Ms. Femme's cheek*
it's me or the @Fade , Ms. Femme

i always recommend A Hand in the Bush: The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting to folks interested in advancing their pussy play.

what's been said is true, patience and lube and communication are the key to success
that and try, try, try, trying again.. .cuz it's not going to happen the first time. maybe not even the 15th time
so slow, this is sexual body modification, you are increasing her elasticity over time.
think about it, it takes 9 months and a hormone tsunami to give birth, replace hormones with lube you get the idea.

if someone is interested in specifics i can type out more complete instructions
:)

eta; another thing to work on, hand flexibility.
ideally you should be able to fold your hand in the middle and meet pinky knuckle to thumb knuckle
Hello my precious little monkey! Love you muchly!

Reactions: AlteredEgo