Fisting

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by missbec, Jun 29, 2007.

1. missbec

missbec New Member

Have you ever or are you curious?

Ive been fisted (vaginally) for the first time a couple of weeks back. It was interesting, and i certainly was RELAXED. Mind you, that was not the first time my partner and i tried, the other times failed miserably as i was not relaxed enough.

Have you ever been fisted vaginally/anally? How is it? And most of all.. how is it REALLY performed??
    Im quite interested as im just starting off in this area. Any tips?

We are using rubber gloves and lube, which is going well:)

Thanks,

-Becky

2. dolfette

Gold Member

i LOVE being fisted...vaginally. anally looks damn freaky to me.

just lots of lube, plenty of time and a partner who understands that small movements feel big once s/he's in.

3. B_ironsoul

B_ironsoul New Member

considering I've been told 2 fingers feels like a tight squeeze, I highly doubt I could ever get an entire fist in there.
    Good luck. I hear it is pretty fun.

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Didn't know this existed until I was in a LTR. He said he would never try it because he wears a size 3XL glove! :eek:

5. spictacular1

spictacular1 New Member

The first time I experienced fisting was with my last partner. I think I was more nervous about it than she was. We talked a lot about it as I enjoyed the aspect of having a new way to pleasure her. I think the key to our enjoyment was plenty of lube and a good deal of patience, on my part. I'm easily excitable. Subtle movements can make a big impact and experimenting with different hand positions and twisting motions allowed for a great variety in sensation on her part. We never used gloves so I can't say which is better, though I imagine that it is similar to the with or without condom debate. We eventually worked up to vaginal fisting and anal stimulation via fingers and toys, which we enjoyed, but never anal fisting.

For me the pleasure was purely visual and ego, as I had a new found method to bring my partner to orgasm. I even came to fantasize about it later, due to the excitement of opening a new door to our sex life.

6. EddieAztek

EddieAztek New Member

Albums:
    Love getting my ass tongued by a beautiful girl after she sucks my thing, and I even like getting finger-fucked by her (two-three finger). But feeling her shove her entire closed fist into my open asshole--hell no. I'm seriously don't think I could take it or find this sexy, erotic in any way. Sorry.

I haven't had a tongue in my ass since a week after New Year's, and it's driving me slowly crazy.

7. missbec

missbec New Member

My, oh my. I do enjoy a bit of anal play here and there, but i do agree with you, i would NOT find it erotic in anyway to insert a hand into the anus. A little too much risk involved i dare say.

8. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

At a Myspace fisting group, one guy posted that he and his ex gf would engage in simultaneous fisting. I assume her vaginally and him anally. That freaked me out. You have to jump a whole lot of shame hurdles to fist a guy anally. I'm sexually open, but anal is just not my thing.

Anyhow, vag fisting is extremely hot. But you need to approach the right man with this, cos I have found that it threatens the indestructible and omnipresent male ego.

9. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

LOL WTF. Some men should really should really look around and notice there are a lot of things bigger than their penises that aren't actually penises.

10. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    just the thought --OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

11. DirtysLisa

DirtysLisa New Member

Yeah I'm with ya arliss! OUCH! I'm one of those that 2 fingers is fun 3 fingers is pushing it......

12. RnR

RnR New Member

Ditto.....

Renee

13. lightninggirl

lightninggirl New Member

LOVE IT!!!! oh, my... can't begin to express how fun it is. of course, i have to be completely relaxed. also, when i'm really excited i squirt like a lawn sprinkler! delicious!

i have brought it up to a few guys who said, "oh, my GOD. you must have the loosest, biggest pussy ever!" uh, no. i have to explain to them that it's not a instant 'in' and you have to work up to it. if the woman is not relaxed enough, it's not going. i've never used gloves or needed lube before, but it's always good to have those handy.

i haven't been adventurous enough to try two fists, but i haven't ruled it out (if possible!). ;)

14. ruffboy

Gold Member

bless you lightinggirl ;-)

from a man whose wife just squirted for the first time a few weeks ago, i can tell you that experience is completely intoxicating! we are working to get back to that level of bliss on a more 'consistent' basis, hehe ;-)

15. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

I always thought this was something of legend...

Women actual DO this ???

Well, I guess if a baby can comeout of there anything can happen....But that's considered a miracle.

I don't think fisting is considered a miracle...A landmark occaision for sure.

16. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    any pics of fisted assholes?????

17. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

18. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

The ultimate humiliation was fisting Kotch and having her say "Is it in yet??".

How can a fist not be hung??:confused:

19. smallballs

smallballs New Member

If you are a male than there is no other way of fisting you other than anal

20. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

Your cam switches on and off as you please. My cam is always on.

P.S. Tell your hubby that the batteries are low and his cheque is in the mail.:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted