Fisting?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by SexandCandy, Jan 24, 2008.

1. SexandCandy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had this done to me on several occasions, and it was done well.... To be honest, I only know for sure that one time it was the whole fist... other times it might have been mostly hand...

Just wondering if anyone else had this done, and/or enjoyed it or didn't enjoy it.

On topic: Both people who did this, were actually VERY well endowed... it was almost like priming the walls...

2. 8.5x6

8.5x6 New Member

Well, although this might not be an appropriate response, I was on the other side of the fisting for quite a while during an earlier relationship! My girlfriend at the time was ALWAYS into experimentation, and had seen a fisting video and decided that we should try it. It was VERY difficult to do for us. Although I'm by no means HUGE, I'm not small, and although she felt stretched during intercourse, this was "taking it to a whole new level."

I, for one, found the whole experience EXTREMELY erotic, and I think it had to do with my girlfriend thrashing around in orgasm on my hand - which could feel every little spasm of her vaginal muscles.

*Nostalgia*

3. SexandCandy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, I guess it was done gradually with me, I just wondered if I was strange or something for actually really, really enjoying it. Maybe I am a ::gasp:: sizequeen.

Hmph.

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Every now and again we get a wild hair to do this. I prop my ass on a pillow and he lubes up his hand and works it around- 1, 2 and 3 fingers. 3 fingers is such a stretch and with some relaxing he can get to four. He has big hands and trying to get past the knuckles has been impossible so far. Sometimes i get so sore not just externally but inside like im bruised even though he's very gentle. I'm very tiny vaginally so it takes a lot of work. I dont like to have sex after that kind of play because while he still feels me around his cock, the nerves are a bit stunned that respond to pressure during sex. I feel like a sloppy fuck. But within a few hours im right as rain again.

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

NO NO and NO

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I adore fisting vids, but I can't take a fist and god knows I've tried :)

7. Drifterwood

Gold Member

This is woman talk for yes, no? :tongue:

8. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Sorry my dears, but with all due respect to those who like it, Fisting videos reminds me of preg testing first calf heifers.
    To be graphic...You run the heifer up a race and into a cattle crush, you wear gloves that go up to your arm pits and you shove your hand up the heifers arse, in some cases up to your armpits(yes! ARSE) and you reach down with your hand and you can feel the shape of the heifers uterus through the wall of the bowel to see if the uterus has changed shape (enlarged).
    And NO I have never done it and have never been asked.

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

NO :redface:
    Fisting is the one thing ive never tried and holds no interest for me to try

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Its not for everyone. Usually its not a first date kinda thing between a woman and a man. Its a trust thing that has to be thoroughly thought out before trying. You have to want it or it aint happening. If its done right and slowly enough it doesnt hurt.

But i love fisting vids too SP. TRy as i might to do it as well!

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Hmm - I've only ever come close to this with girls and even then I've called stop fairly fucking quickly. I guess it just isn't for me - I'm told I'm tight - but there is more to it than that. Knuckles are notorious for not having much in the way of 'give'. Sure, dildos and vibes can be hard too - but generally they aren't knuckle shaped (apart from the knuckle shaped ones, that is :rolleyes:).

I dunno - For the longest time I wasn't particularly into the finger play end of things at all. Recent experience has changed my mind about that big time but my man has big hands and neither of us feel particularly inclined to experiment beyond the two fingers he drives me to moaning bucking orgasms with anyway.

12. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to hold my second wife in the air with four fingers as she grinded my hand, she was petite, and it took time to get her to that point, it just didn't happen.
    I could leterly cary her around like that, it was a real turn on for both of us, especially when i'd cradle her neck in one hand and hold her p***y in the other.
    As far as fisting, i've never put my whole hand in, my girth has always been enough for the ladies to handle. hehehehe..........
    chris

13. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have average sized hands and I have only had one girl who could take my hand all of the way to my wrist. I have had 6 girls take my hand just past the thumb and maybe 4 more take my hand to the widest part of my hand. All of them had very, very strong orgasms and loved the feel of it. Most of them could also squirt (g-spot orgasm) from my fisting too. The one girl who could take all of my hand could only do that after lots of fucking. Then I'd get between her legs and slowly work my hand inside her. Once I was in all of the way (to the wrist), she'd just grind against my hand squirting and shaking. After we were done, her pussy would gape open for a few minutes till she slowly closed back up. She did have great control of her PC muscles and I think that is one of the reasons she could relax enough to handle my hand.

14. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

It's extremely hot, and when it comes to sex with women, the only way to go.

15. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    ever smell a fisted asshole?

16. SexandCandy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, I have not. I don't think that's my cup of tea though... LOL. :)

17. D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher Account Disabled

Never done it. No one has ever asked me to. :rolleyes:

18. Hugh G. Rection

Arliss you love the smell of shit don't you? You're always talking about smelling assholes and gross shit like that.

19. softly

softly New Member

It seems pretty extreme to me... but i once told my bf he could do whatever he liked with me, and tried to stick in as many fingers as poss. by the time he introduced the 3rd finger i was already feeling uncomfortable, and so we stopped. So, NO I can't do it.

20. Ed69

Gold Member

My wife and I do this on a regular bassis.She lays back and relaxe's and I get to work on her cervix.It's odd that on a site about big dicks,more women don't like fisting.

Draft saved Draft deleted