Fisting?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I've had this done to me on several occasions, and it was done well.... To be honest, I only know for sure that one time it was the whole fist... other times it might have been mostly hand...

Just wondering if anyone else had this done, and/or enjoyed it or didn't enjoy it.

On topic: Both people who did this, were actually VERY well endowed... it was almost like priming the walls...

I'd like to know how big they where PM me if you like, I might use this method of priming
btw did it work

I posted an answer a few weeks ago on lpsg in another thread about fisting.........short answer here.........love it, giving that is:biggrin1:.

There is site that has recently been started discussing this fetish, fistforum.com

Am not into the anal variety, think I will leave that one to the hard core group.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted an answer a few weeks ago on lpsg in another thread about fistingshort answer here.........love it, giving that is:biggrin1:.

There is site that has recently being started that discusses this fetish fistforum.com

Am not into the anal variety, think I will leave that one to the hard core group.
:scared2: is that butt fisting?

:scared2: is that butt fisting?

Anal fisting (butt fisting) is not something I would do to someone else, or have done to myself.

To some anal fisting is a fetish, their thing........it is not my thing.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
A highly sexed ex of mine talked of good times with a small cocked (and small handed) ex. I spent a lot of times with all-but-a-thumb in her before we eventually had my whole average sized fist up there a few times. She needed a lot of very rough stimulation to cum at all. Another woman i've known since, actually the most multi-orgasmic i've ever know, took my whole hand even easier for a couple of huge squirting orgasms. These two women had, without doubt, the largest pussies i've ever known.

My current girlfriend (one of the tightest) doesn't like it if I try to use more than a single finger. Luckily, she has no problem with my cock, even though it's significantly thicker.

Basically, some women are built for it and some aren't.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A highly sexed ex of mine talked of good times with a small cocked (and small handed) ex. I spent a lot of times with all-but-a-thumb in her before we eventually had my whole average sized fist up there a few times. She needed a lot of very rough stimulation to cum at all. Another woman i've known since, actually the most multi-orgasmic i've ever know, took my whole hand even easier for a couple of huge squirting orgasms. These two women had, without doubt, the largest pussies i've ever known.

My current girlfriend (one of the tightest) doesn't like it if I try to use more than a single finger. Luckily, she has no problem with my cock, even though it's significantly thicker.

Basically, some women are built for it and some aren't.

Yes i wish i could take my husbands fist just to see what it felt like. I never gave birth so know what that felt like. I feel jipped!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend likes it and I've done it to her twice. She had told me that women had done it to her before, but I figured my hands were much bigger than a woman's, so she'd never ask me to. Eventually she did ask and it actually did fit (after a lot of priming). She really enjoys it, but we haven't done it often. The one down side is that it does temporarily stretch her out and I can't feel her as well if we fuck afterwards. So I prefer to end the sex session that way instead.

Multipositionpole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girlfriend some years back that liked to be fisted. She was nice and tight in the vagina department. Kinda looked like Michelle Phiefer. She really liked for me to use my hand and fingers on her to get her ready for my cock. So we played like this sometimes for hours. She really loved the orgasms. One night my whole hand slipped inside and she just creamed all the way down my arm. I mean real cream. This just blew us both away! And it tasted just great. She would have me gently roll my hand around inside and just explode all over the place. We even got to the point of doing what we called the spider. This is gently opening the hand and tickling the cervix. (always manicure your nails very smooth). Anyway her orgasms would just wipe her out so much so that we would only do this on weekends so she could sleep in. By the way her pussy always snapped back to it's regular tightness in a few hours. I guess she just had great muscle control. To lick that cream was like woman pussy candy.