Fisting

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by safetyfirst, Jun 25, 2008.

1. safetyfirst

safetyfirst Active Member

Hi,

I am just wondering what the pleasure/turn on is from being anally fisted? Is there any long term damage that can occur? Once you get used to fisting then what is the next stage?!?!?

xxx

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

There's no single answer for that question; some people enjoy it, some don't. The most common comment I've heard from those I know who enjoy it is "I love that completely full feeling."
    Yes, if either party doesn't have appropriate training. Two inexperienced people should never "experiment" with fisting. It can be quite safe when done properly; it can be deadly if done improperly.
    That's another question for which there really is no answer... or more accurately, there are as many answers to that as there are people.

3. MuscledHorse

MuscledHorse Well-Known Member

Albums:
    FF is the most amazing feeeling both from the size you are taking and the constant stimulation of your prostate as the knuckles drag across it.

4. LustyLad

LustyLad New Member

I can't take a fist (yet) but I can take 4 fingers and most of the hand.

Can't get past the thumb though.

I would love to meet someone who is very experienced in doing it. The guy I tried it with last had no idea.

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    DC responded really well to this.

All I can add is that I've been a fisttop since my early 20s, having been trained very carefully by a very experienced bottom. My pleasure comes from several different sources:

1) It is the most intimate act I have ever attempted, perhaps the most intimate act there is. There is a very special bond between fist partners.

2) I find it very arousing to do.

3) You get a big, wet, sloppy hole to play with when you're done.

I have met dozens of fistbottoms over the years and never met one with "bowel control" issues; it's kind of a bad joke.

Draft saved Draft deleted