Fit Athletic Aussie Guy visiting USA & Canada MAR-JUN wants to take biggest cock !

power.pac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
32yo Aussie guy travelling USA & Canada - ALL OVER, between MARCH & JUNE 2009. I want to get pounded by the BIGGEST cocks in the USA & Canada. I'm on a mission to find (& feel) the biggest.... Even if you're not a top but MEGA hung, message me and I'm a great cocksucker too and am versatile.....

Pics and other contact details available. Looking forward to your messages guys!

power.pac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So many hot guys in Montreal at the moment but none that are hung,, common guys is this town full of boys not men!? Aussie guy looking for huge cocks within Canada and USA! Will be in Quebec and Toronto next, followed by Chicago, Boston, NYC and Washington DC up until end April.

power.pac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey Guys.... looks like I might have to try my luck in another city? Any guys in Toronto or Chicago that are horse hung? Let me know :)

32yo Aussie guy travelling USA & Canada - ALL OVER, between MARCH & JUNE 2009. I want to get pounded by the BIGGEST cocks in the USA & Canada. I'm on a mission to find (& feel) the biggest.... Even if you're not a top but MEGA hung, message me and I'm a great cocksucker too and am versatile.....

Pics and other contact details available. Looking forward to your messages guys!

GayhawkAZ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So many hot guys in Montreal at the moment but none that are hung,, common guys is this town full of boys not men!? Aussie guy looking for huge cocks within Canada and USA! Will be in Quebec and Toronto next, followed by Chicago, Boston, NYC and Washington DC up until end April.

I'm not in Montreal, but don't you think it would be a good idea to not insult people in whatever city you're in? Certainly any well-hung guy who might have been interested might not be after you've insulted his home. :frown1: