Fit mark vs six pack bags???

Both a waste of money. Buy cheap containers (glass if you're doing any heating) and get yourself a basic cooler with a handle. Everything will stay colder much longer. The bags just aren't worth the money and the inserts they come with are flimsy and will break.

Reactions: Jujurice

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Both a waste of money. Buy cheap containers (glass if you're doing any heating) and get yourself a basic cooler with a handle. Everything will stay colder much longer. The bags just aren't worth the money and the inserts they come with are flimsy and will break.

have you had one in the past?

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having a house full of 20 y.o.s I have here with each having their own diet plan makes for a mess of these systems.
Each kid has their own containers from different companies that in no way stack the same with each other or with themselves. And no, of couse they didnt check with each other before buying.
Don't get me started on the mess in the 2 refrigerators and one freezer.

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having a house full of 20 y.o.s I have here with each having their own diet plan makes for a mess of these systems.
Each kid has their own containers from different companies that in no way stack the same with each other or with themselves. And no, of couse they didnt check with each other before buying.
Don't get me started on the mess in the 2 refrigerators and one freezer.

do you have a preferred system since you witness the various messes?

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since i don't use them I haven't researched them but a quality I would look for is do they stack together tight thereby saving space rather than on top of each other. Are they stain and odor resistant and leak proof. Also can they be run through tbe dishwasher.

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have 2 sizes that i have picked up off Amazon they all stack and store well and are dishwasher safe. the nest hurdle is finding a bag that will work with them.

side note you look to be in great shape overall. what does your fitness & nutrition plan look like?

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am able to workout during my lunch hour 5 times a week. I also play hockey 1 or 2 times and ref hockey 3 to 8 games a week.
As far as diet try to eat something every 2 hours, creatine and a preworkout mix before gym and protine shake and bccas after.
An hour after that lunch that is a frozen leftover meat or precooked chicken breast, frozen veggie, and precooked frozen brown rice mix topped with some type of sauce toosed in the microwave.
Supper is home coiked with 2 or 3 beers ir wine glasses.
And genetics... ..

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am able to workout during my lunch hour 5 times a week. I also play hockey 1 or 2 times and ref hockey 3 to 8 games a week.
As far as diet try to eat something every 2 hours, creatine and a preworkout mix before gym and protine shake and bccas after.
An hour after that lunch that is a frozen leftover meat or precooked chicken breast, frozen veggie, and precooked frozen brown rice mix topped with some type of sauce toosed in the microwave.
Supper is home coiked with 2 or 3 beers ir wine glasses.
And genetics... ..

Damn

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a six pack bag. I've been very happy with it. I work 12+ hour shifts and it's not easy to stop and eat. So, taking my food is a necessity, if I want to stay in any kind of reasonable shape.
The cold pack inserts work really well... Which isn't an easy task, when you consider my bag can get left in a hot truck in Georgia heat for almost an hour at a time.
I'll get another one when this one's done.