Triniempath

Experimental Member
Media
Trincity, Tunapuna/Piarco,Trinidad and Tobago
He sent these to me and I guess he has hpv. he also sent me a 1:15 video but I noticed that he doesn’t want to show his balls he was squeezing them between his thighs
Its not HPV. Those are pearly penile papules. More common in african men. Harmless. Those on the shaft looks like moles. Also harmless.

Milesmorales42

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Like I said, I can’t because his video are protected and don’t let me screen record
btw you can still do it even though it’s protected. if you use iOS you can download it with Aloha browser, if you’re using Android you can use 1DM+. if you use windows you can use IDM

Reactions: datwhatilike

datwhatilike

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
btw you can still do it even though it’s protected. if you use iOS you can download it with Aloha browser, if you’re using Android you can use 1DM+. if you use windows you can use IDM
VERY easily downloaded if you use Chrome. Install "Video Downloader Professional", play the video and the icon (which you must pin) will appear and you basically hit download and save. If that fails, you can hit Windows Key and G to bring up Window's screen recording function that overrides just about everything.
Saving content can't be stopped.

heyman_2006

Just Browsing
Media
VERY easily downloaded if you use Chrome. Install "Video Downloader Professional", play the video and the icon (which you must pin) will appear and you basically hit download and save. If that fails, you can hit Windows Key and G to bring up Window's screen recording function that overrides just about everything.
Saving content can't be stopped.
Have you tried actually? Video Downloader Pro, Video DownloadHelper or Windows screen recording can save the video but you get a black or green screen only.

datwhatilike

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you tried actually? Video Downloader Pro, Video DownloadHelper or Windows screen recording can save the video but you get a black or green screen only.
Not on my machine. It actually works. *shrug
I know a lot of extensions do carry the same name though so perhaps you don't have the correct one. What HAS happened though was I downloaded the video and then when I tried to play it I was prompted to prove I own the content.

heyman_2006

Just Browsing
Media
Not on my machine. It actually works. *shrug
I know a lot of extensions do carry the same name though so perhaps you don't have the correct one. What HAS happened though was I downloaded the video and then when I tried to play it I was prompted to prove I own the content.
Windows screen recording is not an extension and is the same for us all. It's not working though and only showing a black screen. I guess it's the same for other applications unless someone can show it works.