Fit-shaming

Bluebastard

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't we all play nice? :(

peace-muffins_normal.jpg

The thread is supposed to be about tolerance and not shaming people for their appearance/lifestyle.

Theres a very large difference between shaming someone for their appearance/lifestyle and just pointing out how much someone has both lied and insulted people on the board. Everything else people have to keep re-iterating because he keeps attacking them as if he hadn't lied and hadn't attacked people. He's creating this.

Dude can you stop calling people autistic as an insult?

He said....

Go deal with your aspergers syndrome.

So, not an insult. It's advice.

Princess-cumbucket

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Theres a very large difference between shaming someone for their appearance/lifestyle and just pointing out how much someone has both lied and insulted people on the board. Everything else people have to keep re-iterating because he keeps attacking them as if he hadn't lied and hadn't attacked people. He's creating this.

He said....

Go deal with your aspergers syndrome.

So, not an insult. It's advice.

No, he's calling him autistic based on the guys comments. It's the new cool thing.

Princess-cumbucket

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, enough off topic bullshit. I'm out. Think we most agree that fitshaming is complete ridiculous bullshit coming from jealousy or low self-esteem (and people with low intellgigence as always). So lets all ignore it, get fit and live longer, healthier and better lives than the shamers.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Snarky_succubus and @socalfreak

You both are completely retarded and don't even realize it, I actually kind of feel sorry for people like you. Seriously, I feel like I'm speaking to a bunch of over emotional teenage girls, yet you guys look like you are well over 40. However, I realize @Snarky_succubus is in the middle of her transition to becoming a man and that the testosterone hormonal treatment may be negatively impacting her psychological well being. You are both stupid, you are both extremely immature and you are both ugly as hell.

Reactions: Snarky_succubus

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You both are completely retarded and don't even realize it, I actually kind of feel sorry for people like you. Seriously, I feel like I'm speaking to a bunch of over emotional teenage girls, yet you guys look like you are well over 40. However, I realize @Snarky_succubus is in the middle of her transition to becoming a man and that the testosterone hormonal treatment may be negatively impacting her psychological well being. You are both stupid, you are both extremely immature and you are both ugly as hell.
Lmao.
Awww....poor baby.
Did I strike a nerve with all that truth?
Too bad.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And your grade school insults and name calling aren't going to have any effect on anybody.

Gee....wasn't it YOU that was running his mouth about "ignorant people resorting to name calling" just a while ago?
Hmm...hypocrite much?

Reactions: Snarky_succubus

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Remember when I schooled you on this thread about nutritional science?

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/recommendations-for-whey-protein-isolate.449325/

I guess I'm a jackass for providing solid evidence, but it's ok for you to have a hissy fit because you are literally not intelligent or mature enough to be able to handle an individual who is forming an argument that is counter to your beliefs. Seriously, if anyone wants to see the nature of the posters on this site just read through that thread, just a bunch of babies who resort to name calling when they are literally too stupid to be able to understand science or when they can't form a counter argument.

Intelligent man who provides evidence and logic for his claims= jackass

Low intelligent individuals who resort to name calling when thy are incapable of having a debate= normal

"schooled me" lol mhmm
You seem to be the only one who saw it that way.
As for all of your cheap shots about my being unintelligent and needing reading comprehension courses... While I am not in the habit of tossing around my IQ, accomplishments, or test scores (unlike yourself)... and I don't feel the need to constantly post a creepy little mantra about how fan-fucking-tastic I am (I am sangheili... I am tall and and ridiculously good looking... I am the fittest of the fit... I am a super genius... I am financially stable... I have a "canine companion" which proves that I'm compassionate... It's not me... it's THEM!)... I'll toss some silly shit out there since you've directly and repeatedly called me stupid (funny how you accuse people of calling names when they have nothing better to offer). Reading comprehension - I was given standardized tests from Kindergarten on up. I started scoring post high school levels in reading comprehension and vocabulary (among other categories) in the first grade. So... nope. You're simply wrong. I understand all of the stupid shit you spew... I just have no issue calling you out when you're contradicting yourself or rambling on about not a damn thing. As for being unintelligent... I graduated high school and started college when I was 15 years old. In my first psych class, I took an IQ test... My IQ is 164. Yours seems suspect. Apparently you've given a number of different examples of what your IQ is. Notice I didn't say a number of different responses? Because no one asked ;)
So, you can save all of your stupid nonsense about how intelligent you are. It's unfortunate that your head is shoved so far up your ass... There's actually a functioning brain in there... We just can't tell because no one can make it past all the shit it's swimming in. Maybe if you would stop trying to force your "awesomeness" on people for half a fucking second you might actually avoid repulsing them for long enough to get some practice in on those interpersonal skills you've managed to not form in your lifetime. Or... just keep doing what you're doing since it's obviously working out so well for you. Everyone here will keep sitting back and rolling their eyes when you ask for advice that you refuse to take... and maybe some chick will give you a pity blowjob... someday. If not, there's always mail order brides :)

Last edited:

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

"You're stupid... and ugly... and you look old... and you have a penis!"

Oh damn... I better go slit my wrists now :( *eye-roll*

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
No, he's calling him autistic based on the guys comments. It's the new cool thing.
No... He's literally telling him that he should probably seek out some help to deal with his issues that look strikingly similar to Asperger's.

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well I don't see them.

Because you'd rather not look. Which is fine... but if you don't have all the facts don't act like you know what you're talking about. You're so quick to stand up and defend but you have no idea what you're defending. Not to worry... Stick around here long enough and he'll find some way to show you how inferior he thinks you are. If you happen to be a single mother... don't ever let him find out.

D

deleted994618

Speaking from my experience, the only time I ever had anyone make any comments was when I was pursuing a modeling career back in 2011. I was pressured to getting down to a very low body fat percentage and in order to achieve this I followed a very strict, calorically deficient diet. I ended up getting down to around 185-190, at a height of 6'4".

Man you're speaking the truth year I was 6'4 trying to be to lose all possible weight in NYC to get booked

Reactions: sangheili90

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Uhm I know his views. Still don't see why that would make him autistic, it's not a fucking catch-all thing.
lol his views aren't the issue. His behavior is. No need to try to school me on developmental disorders, by the way. I dedicated 6 years of my life to understanding them and working with people who have them. I guarantee I'm plenty well read on many forms of autism... and cerebral palsy... and static encephalopathy... and downs syndrome... and tardive diskenysia... Shall I proceed or are you following?
Whatever, chick... believe what you want... defend who you want... but don't expect to hold any water with those of who've dealt with him. If you want to be his white knight, by all means, have fun with that. Telling people how to behave toward him isn't going to get you anywhere, though. You'd be better off to save your breath.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sangeili, you should really try to hook up with princess cumbuckets because it's the only time I've seen a woman agree with you so vehemently. I'd use this as an opportunity to meet someone similar to yourself. Turn that hot young pussy into a baby maker and spread those European genetics you brag about having.

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sangeili, you should really try to hook up with princess cumbuckets because it's the only time I've seen a woman agree with you so vehemently. I'd use this as an opportunity to meet someone similar to yourself. Turn that hot young pussy into a baby maker and spread those European genetics you brag about having.
But internet dating is below him... and she surely is too. Women are sub-human to begin with... With a screenname like that I'm sure his highness would never!
If only she realized the opinion of her that he's surely already formed despite her standing up for him.

Now... how long before he pops up here and swears up and down that I'm dead wrong. He *isn't* a misogynist and he doesn't form snap judgements of people (especially women!). He would never look down on her for her screenname.

Aaahhhh well... I shouldn't worry about it too much. My gender transition will be over soon enough and then I won't have any reason to be offended by his views of women!

Reactions: deleted924715

Bluebastard

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uhm I know his views. Still don't see why that would make him autistic, it's not a fucking catch-all thing.

Do you? Do you really know his views? How closely have you been paying attention? How much of a problem do you really have with people seemingly insulting those with mental issues? Keep in mind. This isn't an attack on you. I just would like the chance to show you something you missed.

You both are completely retarded and don't even realize it, I actually kind of feel sorry for people like you. - sangheili90

Does that sound like someone you should be defending? Does that sound like someone you should be defending with regard to the subject of autism? Again, not attacking you. Just asking if you're actually seeing what is or if you're seeing what you want to see.

Not to get too deep here but your decision here might help you better recognize complicated things in the future.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Princess-cumbucket

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But internet dating is below him... and she surely is too. Women are sub-human to begin with... With a screenname like that I'm sure his highness would never!
If only she realized the opinion of her that he's surely already formed despite her standing up for him.

Now... how long before he pops up here and swears up and down that I'm dead wrong. He *isn't* a misogynist and he doesn't form snap judgements of people (especially women!). He would never look down on her for her screenname.

Aaahhhh well... I shouldn't worry about it too much. My gender transition will be over soon enough and then I won't have any reason to be offended by his views of women!

Too bad I've been talking with him for a while now and am not offended by his ideas, neither is he offended by my screen name :(
And oops, I already have a relationship, guess he'll have to find another breeder :rolleyes: