Fitness Model GARY TAYLOR Nude Webcam Vids

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
27 yo fitness/fashion model, All American Guys model and MMA fighter Gary "Leo" Taylor (You may not recognize the name, but you'll prolly know the face and bod--his pics are all over the internetz.) recently had some webcam vids "leaked." Here's a post of Gary Taylor pics with some nude webcam caps at the bottom of the post. "Queerclick" will be releasing all his vids periodically for download so return to this post for other vids if you find this guy as hot as I do. (Warning: This is a LARGE dl.)

Exposed: Model Gary Taylor Webcam Videos Leaked - QueerClick

And if you're interested in more Gary Taylor pics, here's a link to a tribute blog ....

Gary Taylor: Fitness Model

Last edited:

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn thats nice
27 yo fitness/fashion model, All American Guys model and MMA fighter Gary "Leo" Taylor (You may not recognize the name, but you'll prolly know the face and bod--his pics are all over the internetz.) recently had some webcam vids "leaked." Here's a post of Gary Taylor pics with some nude webcam caps at the bottom of the post. "Queerclick" will be releasing all his vids periodically for download so return to this post for other vids if you find this guy as hot as I do. (Warning: This is a LARGE dl.)

And if you're interested in more Gary Taylor pics, here's a link to a tribute blog ....

moonking

Experimental Member
Media

I can't download it. It always says that the page not found. Please help.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't download it. It always says that the page not found. Please help.

From 2-days ago I followed the OP suggestion to check "Queerclick" for the releasing additional vids -- checked several time for additional vids yesterday but there were none and as of today, have checked twice to today find the website/page not available. Any updates? Thanks

Last edited:

seeingdouble

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think part 2 was ever released and part 1 has been removed because it turned out these "leaked" vids were actually from the site camguys.com and queerclick was pirating them.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From 2-days ago I followed the OP suggestion to check "Queerclick" for the releasing additional vids -- checked several time for additional vids yesterday but there were none and as of today, have checked twice to today find the website/page not available. Any updates? Thanks

I don't think part 2 was ever released and part 1 has been removed because it turned out these "leaked" vids were actually from the site camguys.com and queerclick was pirating them.

Think you're right about the camguys.com comment. Right now the link is broken...but here's some Gary Taylor to tide you over .....

http://sticky.queerclick.com/2013/08/19/exposed-fitness-model-gary-taylor-gifs-edition/

Reactions: yassine9021