I didnt realise you had to be a meber of deviant art :S

works now btw

Didn't spam :sad6:

wankaholic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe, theres a language probelm here, fittest in the uk means really hot, sexy , and stunning....not that she works out a lot and does tons of exercise ( in the context of women). lol

hmmmmmm sorry about that guys. maybe I should have set the title as most stunning woman ever.

So if your ever in the uk, and you say to a woman that she's fit, then she'll get the wrong idea.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
maybe, theres a language probelm here, fittest in the uk means really hot, sexy , and stunning....not that she works out a lot and does tons of exercise ( in the context of women). lol

hmmmmmm sorry about that guys. maybe I should have set the title as most stunning woman ever.

So if your ever in the uk, and you say to a woman that she's fit, then she'll get the wrong idea.

OK, makes perfect sense now.

And you're right, she is pretty damn "fit".

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
okay, i don't want to hate, because she's obviously very pretty, but...

she's really skinny and has almost no muscle tone-- but i realize what the OP meant by "fit" isn't what we think of as fit in the US.

the photo is also photoshopped to hell-- i can tell which skin smoothing/soften effects were used and i don't doubt that she's had some cellulite and fat smoothed out.

not to say that she's not very beautiful. it's just a little reality check that most photos we see these days have been altered.