fitting a cock ring

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's guides around the net. But here's a quick way to do it.
Get a seamstress tape and measure around your cock and ball sack. From the top of the penis to the underside of the sack. Measure that length, then divide by pi. That should be the approximate size you need. I use a 2" in my picture.

Installation:
dab a bit of lube on the inside of the ring, then slip in one ball, then the other, then fold your penis into whatever space is left. Obviously needs to be done when flaccid.

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you get a metal cockring off? I'm afraid to try one, what if my dick stays hard and I can not get it off! :eek: I know such a novice question :rolleyes:, but i never used a metal cock ring before.

How do you get a metal cockring off? I'm afraid to try one, what if my dick stays hard and I can not get it off! :eek: I know such a novice question :rolleyes:, but i never used a metal cock ring before.

Have a small set of bolt cutters handy. :) If you visit your local hardware or one of the majors there should be a section of stainless steel fittings and fixtures etc...among them you will find stainless steel rings of varying sizes plus other stuff, pipe and rope clamps, d-clamps, hooks etc at reasonable prices........Just don't try things out in the middle of the store :).... and take your imagination with you.

p.s. Try an adjustable clamp first, it should give you some idea of size.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I was afraid of metal rings at first until I wore one, finally settling on a 2 1\8" diameter cockring. I wear it 24/7 but not when cycling. If you want to take it off while you are still hard run cold water over your cock. That works for me everytime. Remember, if it hurts it is too small. I love mine, the weight, the way it looks, it is just cool! Go look in my gallery at my cockring.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
What I found useful in determining the best size for a cock ring was to get an assortment of rubber O-rings (as seen in the attached photo) with which to experiment. They cost less than a dollar apiece, are available at local industrial supply stores and they function well enough to illustrate precisely what you can and cannot get into, out of, etc. Also, they're easily cut with nippers in the unlikely event you were to get into something you couldn't get out of.

Once you know what size works for you it's equally easy to experience the upgrade to a more rigid cock ring by purchasing Teflon™ O-rings of the appropriate size. They only cost a dollar or two apiece and can be ganged (as in the attached pic) to function like one of the wider metal rings.

With a bit of doing I can get into and out of just about any cock ring with a 2 inch i.d. But when I decided to invest in a heavy stainless steel cock ring I ordered one with a 2-1/8 inch i.d. just to be sure there would never be a problem with getting stuck in the damned thing. You can see by the attached pic that trying to get out of it with a "small set of bolt cutters" could be quite hazardous to my health and comfort. In spite of the larger i.d. once I'm erect it grips tightly enough to enhance the strength of my erection

One of my favorite cock rings, again in 2 inch i.d., is a wide ring of pure silicone. Because of its width (over 3/4 inch) it is difficult for me to get on and off in the conventional manner, but it is stretchy enough that I can pull it open with both hands and drop my stuff through it. Once on, it has a nice tight grip on the base of my genitals and functions well for the purpose.

Hope that helps.

ST

Attachments

dpe01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so...
how do I measure for size to get a cock ring?
how do you put yours on... cock first or one ball at a time and then....??

There's a stretchy one called I think "Julian's Stud Ring" which is adjustable and easy to get on and off, even when hard. You could try this - it's good in its own right, but by adjusting this to the right size, you might also help figure out what size to get in a metal ring.

For me with a metal one it's cock through first, then one ball then the other ball, but whatever works for you.

If you need to get it off, just think about doing your tax return, or taking out the garbage, or whatever doesn't work for you!

D_Tess_Tease

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well I ended up with a 2" and yes.. cock first, then my balls. luv the feeling of them being popped thru the ring. also makes me really horny and I gain about 1/2 inch in length sometimes from being so horned up and full of blood..

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
well I ended up with a 2" and yes.. cock first, then my balls. luv the feeling of them being popped thru the ring. also makes me really horny and I gain about 1/2 inch in length sometimes from being so horned up and full of blood..

If you're really donning that 2" ring cock first and then the balls you should be able to easily get into a smaller ring the right way, i.e. balls first and then the cock. And remember, the tighter the fit the more the cock ring will enhance your erection. Going cock first, followed by the balls, the ring has to be big enough to accommodate the flaccid shaft and one ball. But balls first, followed by cock, it only needs to be big enough to accommodate the flaccid shaft and the scrotal skin above the balls. If I put my flaccid dick in a 2" ring there's not even remotely enough room left to pop one of my balls through. But if I go balls first I can relatively easily get into a 2" ring, as illustrated in the attached pics.

I first pull enough scrotal skin through the ring to accommodate one of my balls and then gently press it through the ring. I then pull as much of the remaining scrotal skin through as I can to accommodate the second ball. In the first attachment here my right testicle has so little room left that it's trying to retract back up into my groin. But with a little pressure it will pop right through the ring where there's plenty of scrotum available to house it. Finally I work my dick head under the ring. As previously mentioned by enzia35 and zero_ga lube helps. But in this case I'm doing it dry because the Teflon™ is so slick that I don't need lube. Once my dick head has started through the ring I just gently rub it forward with my thumb until it's all the way through. At that point I can grab my dick head and balls with one hand and pull the ring(s) up the scrotal and shaft skin to snug up against my groin. To the uninitiated this process can seem somewhat gruesome, but it's really no trick at all. Removing the ring is just the reverse process, i.e. pull the ring forward along the scrotal and shaft skin far enough that you can push your cock head through into the shaft skin behind the ring, pull the rest of the shaft skin through until the ring is just hanging on your balls and then one at a time pop your balls to freedom.

Because a 2" solid ring is pretty tight for me to get on and off when I ordered a stainless steel ring I got the 2-1/8" i.d. That's still tight enough to function well but there will never be any doubt about my being able to get out of the thing. I'll have to disagree with vibrationzzz about having a small set of bolt cutters handy. If you can create enough room to safely use the bolt cutters you'll have no trouble getting out of the ring in a normal fashion. But if the ring is so tight that you can't get out of it you'll risk doing grave damage to your genitals by trying to use the bolt cutters. I suppose if you could slip a lubed up piece of bull hide under the ring it might be safe to use bolt cutters but I sure wouldn't try it. It's better to know that the metal ring is large enough to remove easily. And, again, I highly recommend using the Teflon™ rings in various sizes to determine what size rigid ring is safe in that regard. With the Teflon™ it would only take a small pair of diagonal clippers to cut your way out. And that's a helluva lot safer than using bolt cutters.

Attachments