Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Am a fairly kinky Str8 SMW. Have topped a few guys but never sucked another guy off. Am really into muscle worship (pits, pecs, and abs) as am amateur bb and get off on cock torture. Posted a couple of new pics wearing my 5 gates of hell.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A sex toy? Jewelry for your cock? A turnon for your SO? Just a little more elaborate cock and ball ring? For me..it's leather and metal...some guys can't have too much....cod-piece, chaps, half-harness, full harness...it's great if you're into muscle worship. Then again both my tits are pierced tho I've refrained from getting a PA.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
does it have balls on top...looks as if it does...must hit some girl spots just fine..

Just metal caps on top of the leather between the rings. Man, I wouldn't even think of fucking one of my ladies with the thing in place for fear of doing major damage. Great for foreplay, receiving bj's and 69ing, tho.

Last edited:

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very nice! I have various gates of hell that I enjoy wearing some rubber and some metal. I put pics of myself wearing the 5 rubber gates of hell on my xtube page.

Last edited: