Fixing curves and length...

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 5.25 in L x 4.5 in girth. I know I can gain at least an inch in length and about half an inch in girth so I can at least be in the safe zone of "average". If that makes sense. I really care more how it feels in terms of girth to future partners cause I got the dreaded "is it in yet?" Comment a month ago. Major confidence/mood killer haha

Anyway, I also would like to fix my right curve but I have an upward curve and I like it. Is it possible to fix the right curve without affecting my upward curve? I'm going all in with this PE stuff hanging, extenders, jelqing, pumps, etc. After all at this point I got nothing to lose. Any tips/advice?

Attachments

D

deleted15329811

Hmmm interesting, how many would you say you've seen? Perhaps that one girl and me were just not sexually compatible. Still adding a bit more peen in both dimensions couldn't hurt.
You got a nice size cock bud! If she couldn't feel it she was probably the neighborhood whore! You need to find a bud who'll suck you man then you wont care!

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand that, from the many that I have met in person average seems to hover solidly between 5 and 6 closer to 5
Hmmm interesting, how many would you say you've seen? Perhaps that one girl and me were just not sexually compatible. Still adding a bit more peen in both dimensions couldn't hurt.

Kleine1948

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am 5.25 in L x 4.5 in girth. I know I can gain at least an inch in length and about half an inch in girth so I can at least be in the safe zone of "average". If that makes sense. I really care more how it feels in terms of girth to future partners cause I got the dreaded "is it in yet?" Comment a month ago. Major confidence/mood killer haha

Anyway, I also would like to fix my right curve but I have an upward curve and I like it. Is it possible to fix the right curve without affecting my upward curve? I'm going all in with this PE stuff hanging, extenders, jelqing, pumps, etc. After all at this point I got nothing to lose. Any tips/advice?
There is a book out on the market its called Exercising the Penis by Aaron Kemmer foreword by Deby L. Cassill, Ph.D and introduction by Richard R. Howard II, Dr. P.H that book explain how to straighten your penis. That is how I stumble onto this LPSG.org web site. excellent book, worth every penny.