Flaccid cocks

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
Here I am getting up in the morning with my rather long dick drooping down. My gf said..."wait, wait, I want a picture of that!" So I just waited there for her to take this shot.

Attachments

Reactions: deleted10912271

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, I never would have guessed that people are into seeing a flaccid dick. Even being straight I can understand admiring someone with an impressive erection but looking at a flaccid cock seems odd. Like staring at an empty promise. ;)
I definitely get excited by seeing flacid cocks in public when a guy is dressed and you see it through his clothes. I don't get the same kick out of seeing a guy naked in a shower or at the nude beach. Mesh or dazzle gym shorts, track pants, and light colored dress pants always show the outline in great detail if a guy is freeballing or wearing boxers (check out my avatar). I've seen some light colored boardshorts that show quite a bit, too, especially when wet. It's hot to legally show your "privates". That's what gave me the motivation to switch to boxers years ago after wearing briefs all my life. I used to be embarrassed for my dick to show in my pants, but now I embrace it and love when people notice it and check it out.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
O what the hell, even if its fake its fantastic.
I wondered whether it was a British body-builder guy who had penile enhancement. Saw pics of him ages ago. Note the indentation above his dick where they cut/release the "fundiform ligament and the suspensory ligaments." He had it beefed up with dermal grafts (thickness), too. Pretty meaty in the end, tho' I don't know whether it lasts. I mean, look at the before and after 'widening ' pics from E. Douglas Whitehead's website. My first question is, ops traumatise tissue, traumatising causes swelling (edema/oedema), what's the guy's penis look like a year down the track..?

Attachments

Last edited:

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um, anyone know who this is..?? :eek:
Attached Images
jpg.gif
1.jpg (115.6 KB, 127 views)
line forms behind me. WOW