Flaccid Ejaculation without knowing - (this is serious!)

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_debonair87, Sep 3, 2011.

1. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

I'm freaking out here!

I was sitting down just talking on the phone and i look down and i see this wet spot on my shorts. i'm thinking i spilled the water i'm drinking on myself but i touch the area and its sticky. i pulled my wang out and there's fucking dried cum on my head.

keep in mind i haven't masturbated since like monday or tuesday night. plus i was working out at the gym earlier. and im 24 y/o

what caused this? is this normal if you havent ejaculated in a few days? has this ever happened to anyone? should i go see a doctor?

if i have an erectile dysfunction i'm gonna fuckin cry :frown1:

2. DOS

DOS Member

Albums:
    Relax.
    When there's a bit of semen build up, it's not unusual for a bit of leakage to occur, especially during or after straining while working out.

I don't think there's a need to cry.

3. DOS

DOS Member

Albums:
    :0

#3 DOS, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  4. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Was your leakage semen or just seminal fluid (pre-cum)? If it is actual semen then I would be a little bit more concerned, but there are a number of variables on this and a number of things that can cause this.

The first is that at 24 years old most guys produce more semen and seminal fluid in general. The second is that some men have a wide variance in their production rates and this does happen.

Thinking back a very long time to my HS years I remember a few times that I had done a good j/o and then soaked the bed with a wet dream too a few hours later. Warm weather and humidity in the right numbres also had an effect on me. It was like pouring gasoline on a fire. I could get some leakage under that circumstance.

Remember that when seminal fluid dries it does not necessarily dry clear. It can dry and appear to be actual viable semen depending on the type of material and a few other variables. If you're uncut a few more things can come into the picture too.

A single "event" like this is nothing to be too worried about. If this continues and seems to get worse, then you could be looking at prostatitis which would need to be treated.

There are a few things that can cause this in the STD category, but again the odds would be against this not for it.

If you have something going on you would want to look for the standard symptoms of problems which would be painful urination, stinging on urination, stinging or a stretching sensation when your dick goes through the process of getting hard and stretching. That would tend to indicate an irritation. Painful ejaculation is another symptom that something is going on.

Odds are pretty good that none of these things are taking place and that the only thing you're going through is some kind of fluke event.

Good Luck and keep us posted!

5. zundervall

zundervall Member

Ah yes - I remember when I used to do that. That was back when I regularly could hit myself in the face with those rope-like loads, and when I had to tie off my condoms when I was finished with them. I had to start wearing dark pants when I got a regular job. Ah, the good old days.

6. onewatcher

onewatcher Active Member

Albums:
    Nothing to worry about. You're young and you need some sort of release, concious or not!

Draft saved Draft deleted