flaccid/erect poll

If you only had these two choices, which would you choose?

• 5 inches flaccid and 6.5 inches erect

Votes: 30 28.3%
  • 2.5 inches flaccid and 8 inches erect

Votes: 76 71.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Henryclan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Given your choices and my current size (about 4" erect)...I'd love to be 5" flaccid and 6.5" erect. Sounds wonderful to me.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
really difficult question...what's the girth on both?

6.5x6.5 would get the job done well enough, i think, with just about any woman. however an 8x4.5 would not be something i'd be willing to swap out with.

good question. I'll withhold answering until the "girth" is addressed.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes... i would get 6.5x6.5 over a 8x4.5 any time.. even a 5.5 girth :) ...

but 8x6 ?

whats better a 8x6 or a 7x6.5 hehe

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
the second one describes me almost acurately, and i wouldn't have it any other way. actually when i'm super flaccid, i can be less that 2" length and probably about 1 girth.
and yes, i've been laughed at for having a small penis because of my miniscule flaccid. but id rather have the goods and nobody know; rather than not have the goods and everyone thinks i do.

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That is a really really tough one! I'm trying to imagine that some all-powerful cosmic force were asking me the question and my answer would really determine my future manhood. In that case...It's a really tough choice.

Right now I'm about 4 inches flaccid and 8 inches erect on a good day. I really really like having a big erection, but 2.5 inches flaccid is so very tiny...

I'm going to have to go with 5 inches flaccid, 6.5 erect.

eric_bauer89

Just Browsing
Media
who in the hell would prefer a bigger flaccid dick than a bigger erect dick? i think that my smallest flaccid moment im like 3-4" but i grow out to be 8" erect...and IM DAMN PROUD OF IT!

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it is a tough question for some. A 6.5 inch erect penis is what many women would call ideal. A guy with a 5 inch flaccid cock will also often be one of the biggest in the locker room. So it is kind of the best of both worlds. A 2.5 inch flaccid cock would really be viewed as pretty small in the locker room and wouldn't allow any bulge in speedos, etc... Yet if it grew to 8 inches erect, would that make up for it? It is an interesting dillema I think - but I came up with the question so of course I would.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I would go for the second option and blame the small flacid penis on shrinkage due to the cold...or perhaps my semi would be five inches and I would constantly fluff...the possibilities seem endless (hah).