Flaccid girth exercises?

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do any exist? Doubt it since most seem to work by creating pressure with your own blood but still, curious.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you mean exercises directed toward increasing flaccid girth? Or do you mean girth exercises that can effectively be done while completely flaccid?

In the case of the former, I would anticipate that anything that would be expected to increase erect girth, like jelqing, holds, and Ulis, would also increase flaccid girth.

As for the latter, maybe Kegels might be beneficial by increasing EQ, but I am not aware of any other exercises done in the completely flaccid state that would enhance girth.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While stretching and other flaccid movements do have a measurable impact on girth (especially if you're doing them in conjunction with direct girth exercises and stamina work), your best bet for girth is to focus on exercises that require some degree of erection- like wet jelqs and squeezes.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry I see I was a little unclear.
Yup, I meant girth exercises that can effectively be done while completely flaccid, was just looking for something I can do lightly while watching tv or if I don't have time for a full pe session.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think most exercises that increase erect girth have an effect on flaccid girth as well