Flaccid girth exercises?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by tross87, Dec 3, 2010.

1. tross87

tross87 Member

Do any exist? Doubt it since most seem to work by creating pressure with your own blood but still, curious.

2. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Do you mean exercises directed toward increasing flaccid girth? Or do you mean girth exercises that can effectively be done while completely flaccid?

In the case of the former, I would anticipate that anything that would be expected to increase erect girth, like jelqing, holds, and Ulis, would also increase flaccid girth.

As for the latter, maybe Kegels might be beneficial by increasing EQ, but I am not aware of any other exercises done in the completely flaccid state that would enhance girth.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

While stretching and other flaccid movements do have a measurable impact on girth (especially if you're doing them in conjunction with direct girth exercises and stamina work), your best bet for girth is to focus on exercises that require some degree of erection- like wet jelqs and squeezes.

4. tross87

tross87 Member

Sorry I see I was a little unclear.
    Yup, I meant girth exercises that can effectively be done while completely flaccid, was just looking for something I can do lightly while watching tv or if I don't have time for a full pe session.

5. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm curious as to what exercises can increase flaccid girth!

6. tross87

tross87 Member

I think most exercises that increase erect girth have an effect on flaccid girth as well

7. D_Manny_Petty

D_Manny_Petty Account Disabled

By far, the method that I have seen produce the best gains for flaccid girth have come from my penis pump.

Draft saved Draft deleted