Flaccid HANG vs. Flaccid LENGTH

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by SyddyKitty, Mar 12, 2009.

1. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    What is the correct way to measure a flaccid penis? I always thought it was to lift it parallel to the floor then measure, which is where my measurement comes from. I'm curious because when you hear guys talking about how a guy hangs in the locker room, you hear 'crazy' stories of "he was 8 inches soft!". I say crazy in quotes because I'm starting to view flaccid measurement in 2 different ways:

Flaccid Hang - What's seen in the locker room and everywhere else you're naked.

Flaccid Length - The parallel to the floor measurement.

I measure slightly above 6" in flaccid -hang- but in flaccid -length- I measure around 5.5".

If anything, the flaccid hang should be considered the more valid measurement, right? After all, that is what's seen normally as opposed to a parallel to the floor flaccid penis.

What does everyone else think?

#1 SyddyKitty, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Your pix are great but I think you have too much time on your hand re: your thread.

3. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    This really isn't a time-consuming thought to process.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

That depends. A flaccid hang is not too reliable because so many factors [temperature, stress, anxiety, caffeine, etc.] can affect your degree of erection from one moment to the next. You can measure our flaccid penis once and then get a totally different measurement just a few minutes later.
    You can get good accurate feedback by measuring your stretched flaccid length. You'll find full instructions for measuring your penis here: Charting Your Progress.

A tip- if you want to temporarily boost the size of your flaccid hang, short bouts of jelqing and stretching done throughout the day can keep your penis in a fairly "pumped" state.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice