flaccid hang

long_one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys I am new to this site. I have what I would consider a large penis at roughly 9 inches erect. However looking at my flaccid length you would never be able to tell. I am constantly shrivelled up. Any tips to increase my flaccid hanging size? so that i have a big bulge all the time? Thanks

D

deleted300444

Well first, where are the goods? It is difficult to discuss w/o a visusl aid. lol.
Welcome to the sight man.

D

deleted300444

Thanks for the photo. But can we see flaccid one? Thats the topic dude!

Ditto on the above pe comments. Go to the penis enlargement thread, tons of reading.

newguy543

Just Browsing
Media
if you're just wanting to get it to hang lower then you dont need more than prob 10 or 20 min of jelqing once in the morning. just make sure you bout 70-80% erect when doing it. and make sure when youre done you can still see and feel all the blood in there(like it has a pump).

Or maybe you could post a real picture that isn't photoshopped, or at least clean it up so we can't tell :/

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
If you follow a PE program that involves stretching, traction or weights you'll hang much better.

BUT... I have understood, that these exercises traction on the penis (take it and stretch it tightly, but without damaging it and then milked like a cow's udder, it's not masturbate, nor ejaculate) these exercises rather what it does is make the penis man's sore and bruised.

If a man started doing these exercises, cloth dipped in hot water over the penis, then 50 repetitions of each set, finally again, cloth dipped in hot water over his penis and he notices that his penis is blue from the bruises and hurts...

How does he know that his penis is growing despite sore and bruised is, how does he know that is hacieno a job well done?.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
if you're just wanting to get it to hang lower then you dont need more than prob 10 or 20 min of jelqing once in the morning. just make sure you bout 70-80% erect when doing it. and make sure when youre done you can still see and feel all the blood in there(like it has a pump).

But is not it dangerous to do those exercises having an erect penis?, I think so ... As far as I read on the Internet, these exercises are done with the penis in a state of semi-flaccid, ie the penis still has enough flexibility, weak, to stretch well.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys I am new to this site. I have what I would consider a large penis at roughly 9 inches erect. However looking at my flaccid length you would never be able to tell. I am constantly shrivelled up. Any tips to increase my flaccid hanging size? so that i have a big bulge all the time? Thanks

Hey guys I am new to this site. I Have what I Would Consider large at roughly 9 inches penis erect. Howeve looking at my flaccid length You Would Never Be Able to tell. Constantly I am shriveled up. Any tips to Increase my hanging flaccid size? That so big i have a bulge all the time? Thanks.

As a urologist once said: "The large flaccid penis, length (flacid hang) only serves to show off in the toilets, changing rooms." and I think it's true, most men like to have a flaccid penis at least reach mid-thigh, is a matter of ego, to seek pleasure when others look at you in amazement.

My maternal grandfather told a story of a man he knows, they have bathed together in the river, and this gentleman friend of my grandfather has the flaccid penis so long that it (with a quote from cotton) tied his penis to his thigh for he was not and did not check out the package.

The wife of this man is not capable of supporting the entire length of the penis when it is erect, she says, "Get him out!, get him out!, it hurts, it hurts me!, not so deep..." as told by a friend of my grandfather.

newguy543

Just Browsing
Media
yes precaution should be takin when doing it fully erect. not being a smartass but i didnt say full erection either. i try to do it when its as erect as possible without that iron hard erection part so that it does have some dexterity to it. not much tho, you want to push as much blood in there and the best way is to have it as hard as possible (again not 100% erect though). best way to describe it, is like right after you cum and you penis just starts to go down but still has all that blood in there.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

Try "fowfers" (I think a video is in my profile with ref. to instructions)

fow

long_one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I honestly would have no idea how to photoshop a picture, I am asking for help here, but thanks for the negativity, and thankyou to everyone else for the sound advice :)

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I honestly would have no idea how to photoshop a picture, I am asking for help here, but thanks for the negativity, and thankyou to everyone else for the sound advice :)

I can appreciate that someone other than myself would not know how to photoshop their picture, or want to so I am offering these comments in your support:
1. At first glance, your picture presents an image of an extraordinarily large cock. It is somewhat of an illusion, as many great pictures are!:cool:

2. Closer inspection of the content shows your right thumb along your shaft. The full length of a large thumb is 4 inches. No serious math is needed to see that this picture is a large sized cock, but not any larger or smaller than expected from a guy with a 9 inch erect cock!:cool:

3. After you have been here awhile and posted a greater variety of cock pictures, people will become familiar with your generous size and not be so quick to pounce on you for presenting one especially great one.
Trust me, I get all degrees of comments on my never-photoshopped pictures, mate! WELCOME to LPSG!:smile:

Well the only reason I said it was photoshopped was that if you zoom all the way in you can see a picture discrepancy along the shaft where the colors go from one shade to another instantly with the shape of a rounded uneven cut as if made with a mouse. If you're not photoshopped I apologize but it REALLY REALLY looks like it.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well the only reason I said it was photoshopped was that if you zoom all the way in you can see a picture discrepancy along the shaft where the colors go from one shade to another instantly with the shape of a rounded uneven cut as if made with a mouse. If you're not photoshopped I apologize but it REALLY REALLY looks like it.

I meant no criticism of your judgment concerning quality of pictures.

Apparently pictures can deceive!

One criticism which keeps popping up concerning mine is "what is that black ring where your cock joins your body; is it a thin black cock ring or did you attach another guy's cock to your body" ? I have not the first clue about any ring, since it is not a cock ring and my cock is definitely attached to my body:confused::confused::confused::confused:!

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I believe if you get established into a routine of jelquing your cock daily, it soon will learn that hanging large when flaccid is the new norm for you! Good luck!

Does Jelqing routine every day doesn't leave the penis bruised and in pain?...

Oh no, I can imagine how that be!, Man must be careful when doing these exercises because if you damage the nerves of the penis or penile body Caversono you ruin your sex life.

If you begin TODAY to Jelqing (about 20 repetitions of each of the sessions throughout the program, making it every day and 1 day of rest, not-exercise) How much time you would have the penis much longer?... Years?????.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I meant no criticism of your judgment concerning quality of pictures.

Apparently pictures can deceive!

One criticism which keeps popping up concerning mine is "what is that black ring where your cock joins your body; is it a thin black cock ring or did you attach another guy's cock to your body" ? I have not the first clue about any ring, since it is not a cock ring and my cock is definitely attached to my body:confused::confused::confused::confused:!

Wow! ... I just give me a walk through your gallery of photos of your cock, y. .. sincerely! ... I came out of there hot ... Hot ... Wow!, I love the way it hangs! ... It's because I imagine!, I wish I could look out a hole just when you're urinating in a public urinal and see how you pull that thing. I'm telling you seriously, you have a beautiful tool, I love how it hangs.