LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow! ... I just give me a walk through your gallery of photos of your cock, y. .. sincerely! ... I came out of there hot ... Hot ... Wow!, I love the way it hangs! ... It's because I imagine!, I wish I could look out a hole just when you're urinating in a public urinal and see how you pull that thing. I'm telling you seriously, you have a beautiful tool, I love how it hangs.

Thank you for your compliments, Yoselin. My cock has always been basically just the way it is now. I do a stretch/massage jelque daily because I am getting older and jelquing is my way of teaching my cock to remain youthful and thick and to hang long for me. I massage it , but do not ever injure or bruise it. I certainly want only to enhance it's appearance..never hurt it!:smile::smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

lvcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you for your compliments, Yoselin. My cock has always been basically just the way it is now. I do a stretch/massage jelque daily because I am getting older and jelquing is my way of teaching my cock to remain youthful and thick and to hang long for me. I massage it , but do not ever injure or bruise it. I certainly want only to enhance it's appearance..never hurt it!:smile::smile:

Wow baswue9...you have nice thick cock. Love the gallery's. So your cock has always been that way or did you achieve the girth and length from PE routines? I'm 7" and want to increase length.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow baswue9...you have nice thick cock. Love the gallery's. So your cock has always been that way or did you achieve the girth and length from PE routines? I'm 7" and want to increase length.

Check my album (private stock) for how my soft cock looked at age 24. My cock is only slightly larger now from jelquing . It is perhaps 1/2 inch thicker and 1/4 inch longer than as pictured in the early Polaroid picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan S.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
im a grower too! nothing wrong with that imo.
sometimes only 3.3" soft. but 8.5 hard
had a few gals get real shocked cause we had skinny dipped or hot tubbed, and they thought i was so small. so fun to see their eyes bug out when they finally saw/felt it hard.