Flaccid Increase through Water, restraint from coffee

7x5.5

Just Browsing
Media
What are some 'natural techniques' like the ones mentioned in the title to increase flaccid hang? I am very satisfied with my erect size I think its fine, but sometimes I wish there was a way to hang a bit fuller when soft. I don't really want to risk 'exercises' so yeh though this could be a thread to discuss any good dietary or whatever techniques for a better flaccid size!

For starters i guess I'll say drinking lots of water is great, ofcouse vital for general health but when I drink heaps my dick stays a lot fuller when flaccid which is a nice added benefit....

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not smoking cigarettes or pot, staying away from meth. Too much alcohol can also cause a negative impact. And a natural supplement that promotes blood flow, by helping with the widening of capillaries and veins, NOT through a harder working heart. These are all things that help with a bigger flaccid penis.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting, just one more reason for me to drink more water (it's healthy anyway). I know flaccid size doesn't really matter, but I don't think anyone would argue bigger soft doesn't look sexy. :)

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Serj said:
Not smoking cigarettes or pot, staying away from meth. Too much alcohol can also cause a negative impact. And a natural supplement that promotes blood flow, by helping with the widening of capillaries and veins, NOT through a harder working heart. These are all things that help with a bigger flaccid penis.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Damn. I've started drinking more water but it doesn't do any good because it keeps coming out the other end.

What am I doing wrong?

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey caneadea,

How do you see my posts as SPAM??? I don't promote my site in my posts except through my signature. And then I do not promote people clicking on that link. I reply with information only as it relates to the topic.

Secondly how can you say that it is not real research. You have no right to say something unless you are sure of it. It actually is genuine research.

When you go to the site do you see any advertisements or a product being sold on my site? Then why would you ask if I sell something.

TragicDemise

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Zevi said:
Fragwaggons... I have to stop drinking tea ._.

Actually, if you steep your own tea, you can still get away with it minus the caffiene. When you are brewing your tea, steep it for one minute in one cup of water, then move it to another cup of water for the remaining 3-5 minutes. About 97% of the caffiene will be released in that 1 minute steep...

Keep enjoying your tea! :)

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know tea and coffee and cigarettes, these are all things that if taken in moderation are okay. Even a cup or two of caffeinated coffee or tee or a cigarette or two a day will not have significant impact to your blood flow. The problem is when you smoke 10 smokes a day or refill your coffee mug at every break, then there will be significant decline in all of your bodily functions, nut just your flaccid size.

Slamdunk_dude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just discovered recently that drinking a lot more water increases (or increases the appearance of) flaccid size.

It really works for me! I have just started drinking 10 glasses of water a day, every day, and despite feeling so much better, having more energy etc my dick hangs so much bigger..as if it has been "filled out".

I guess it makes sense..water hydrates and plumps out skin..

anyway its a great side effect to my new health kick!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations on drinking the required daily amount of water for humans.

afflictionhottie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I drink water every day. I didn't think that can help lenghten my penis. Well from time to time my penis does start to hang a lot more. I am proud of what I got and I can't complain about my erect cock either.

d2cit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to put those hand warmer things in my underwear and it really made the veins stick out and my penis hang fuller. They are pritty cheap at wal-mart too. I would just take it out before messing around to avoid an awkward conversation.

Also I like to wear certain materials that constantly cause sensation, giving a somewhat hard on all day. Like freeballing in jeans almost always does it for me.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't smoke either tobacco or pot, I don't know what is meth but I guess I don't take/use it :biggrin1: I may drink a beer or two a week (no more wine since I happened it makes me sick every time I drink it), so, I have no chances to enhance my ridiculous hang???
I think my problem is also due to low blood pressure but it's true that by drinking lot of liquids (think that I don't do enough, it's very good not just for hanging but for total health) things get better, in my case the difference between flaccid and erected is way huge, not meaning I'm huge when erect but sometimes my flaccid is embarrassing.

any suggestion is very very very welcome (I don't tell you when my ex gf asked me why was I shy to change my underwear in front of her :redface: