Flaccid Length, and a Womans reaction

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello fellahs/laides. I have a question that has been nagging me for a few days. My penis is not of overly huge proportions, yet not what you people call small either. Yet my flacid length of my penis is quite small. (im about 3.5in flacid, and 6.5-7 hard). I was wondering what women would think when the trousers first come off, will they laugh at me and poke fun? Or will they realize that I am a "grower"? This is an interesting subject for me, because I've never gone that far with a woman before. Input and opinions would be greatly appreciated.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello fellahs/laides. I have a question that has been nagging me for a few days. My penis is not of overly huge proportions, yet not what you people call small either. Yet my flacid length of my penis is quite small. (im about 3.5in flacid, and 6.5-7 hard). I was wondering what women would think when the trousers first come off, will they laugh at me and poke fun? Or will they realize that I am a "grower"? This is an interesting subject for me, because I've never gone that far with a woman before. Input and opinions would be greatly appreciated.

A flaccid lenght of 3.5" is average...not small. Erect length of 6.5-7" is
well above the statistical average. I wish mine were 7" erect!

The ladies will not laugh or make fun. They have seen all sizes before and
if they have not they will not know the difference.

They really will not know you are a grower until they see you erect.

You are okay...do not worry about your size. Find a nice lady and you will do fine.:biggrin1:

D

deleted26151

I know a lot of girls that disregard flaccid length all together - Most of em are bit skanky tho and have had the exp to realise it doesnt allways mean small erect

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf's have always been amused with the size of my wang in its flaccid state. Like you, I've always been a grower...depending on whatever random factors (cold, stress, tight clothes), I can range anywhere from 3-5 inches in length, almost never less than 4" around. I admit, I'm quite amused with it myself, and have always enjoyed joking around with them about it. It isn't something I've ever been self-conscious about.

Amusement rapidly turns to amazement when things heat up. While I'm not huge by LPSG standards, it's fairly impressive to see something that small expand to 7"x6.25"

I've surprised several girls in the past who got things started by going down on me. It feels fantastic to have a girl be able to swallow my entire flaccid cock, and I love the look of surprise that always follows a few moments later when she can barely swallow half of it and her jaw starts aching from being open so wide.

Honestly, though, there's never been a time I can recall when a girl's first contact with my cock was in its completely flaccid state. Ususally by the time things got to the point where clothes started coming off, I was already sporting a semi, if not a full-blown :)wink:) woody.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know a lot of girls that disregard flaccid length all together - Most of em are bit skanky tho and have had the exp to realise it doesnt allways mean small erect

Skanky????? I don't think so! :mad:

It's funny...many guys enjoy the skills of an experienced woman, but are uncomfortable with the things she did to gain those skills. It's a bit hypocritical, IMO.

Okay. Now that my little rant is over with, I'll address the OP's question.

I agree that flaccid length means virtually nothing. And, even if a girl were too inexperienced (or un-skanky:rolleyes: ) to know that, I'm guessing that if you've dropped your drawers, you are going to be getting an erection quite soon, and she will then learn that flaccid length means virtually nothing. :wink:

Don't stress yourself out. :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call me old fashioned, but by the time we get to the point where his pants come off. He's usually hard or at least semi-hard anyway.
If he's totally flacid at that point, my first instinct is usually to suck it until it's too big for my mouth, :wink: ...but that's just me.

But seriously, don't worry about it. I don't know of any woman who care at all about a mans flaccid size. Besides imagine her pleasant surprise when she sees and/or feels you double in size. :biggrin1:

My guess is you are normal and everything will be fine.

njqt466

Hello fellahs/ladies. I have a question that has been nagging me for a few days. My penis is not of overly huge proportions, yet not what you people call small either. Yet my flacid length of my penis is quite small. (im about 3.5in flacid, and 6.5-7 hard). I was wondering what women would think when the trousers first come off, will they laugh at me and poke fun? Or will they realize that I am a "grower"? This is an interesting subject for me, because I've never gone that far with a woman before. Input and opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ditto to Viking 1.
It's really better to be a grower, than a shower (I think).
The larger penis in flaccid state sometimes has the problem of getting rock hard with the blood filling the complete cavity and holding it.
I have this problem...I hang close to 8 inches soft and 5 inches in diameter. I only grow to about 11 inches long hard and 6 inches diameter
on a real good day... with a little pumping up too.
Can't hold an erecton worth a damn for very long...embrassing, as it is, to admit. I live with it.

I'd traded with you, if possible. As long as it works and makes sex enjoyable for both you and your partner, is what counts.
You know what the biggest organ a man can have... his brain!:wink:

Be Safe, Be careful, and Enjoy!:smile:
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It seems the replies are unanimous. I'm glad of the result too. Maybe its just the fear of hte unknown for me because I've never gone that far with a female before. Who knows, maybe I'm blowing it all out of proportion. It happens :)

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems the replies are unanimous. I'm glad of the result too. Maybe its just the fear of hte unknown for me because I've never gone that far with a female before. Who knows, maybe I'm blowing it all out of proportion. It happens :)

Yes, I think you are blowing it a bit out of proportion. I felt the same way for years and just stayed away from the ladies. Big mistake! I am finally getting over my size issues. Issues in my mind anyway. Average is as average does. It just took me 45 years to learn that. I don't want to see anyone else make that mistake. Being lonely at 45 sucks. It may be too late for me, but it's not for you. Quit worrying and find a girlfriend. She won't laugh or have any problems with your size. You are bigger than I am anyway. Good luck!