Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My unit is barely under eight inches with a typical erection (when I'm about to orgasm or am very aroused it can top that by a little bit) however when I'm flaccid my penis retreats toward my body and is only just an inch long. It's kind of cool to witness it grow so much but I would much rather see it hang a bit rather than this sort of.... turtle-like behaviour even if it meant it giving up some of the wow factor of octupling in size.

That all to say does anyone know how to encourage your unit to show more?

Swartley

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not quite as big as you erect, but I'm even smaller when I'm flaccid. I agree it's a neat parlor trick when it goes from invisible to big, but I'd really rather it be about half length to 3/4 at all times. I've checked so many places for ways to increase flaccid length, and everyone seems to dismiss it, but I don't think they think about people like us.

The only thing I can think of is to use an all day stretching type device (belt around the theigh, stretchy tube tied to belt, then tied to penis) so keep it stretched. However I still feel that these results would not be permanent.

The other thing I was considering was "Male Enhancement" pills like Enzyte. I figured all they did was give you a halfy anyway, which would be perfect for this situation. Everyone says they don't work though.

meh.

Domain

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm always a little nevous about taking pills of any kind (although for a short while I took something to increase the volume of my ejaculate) so Enzyte really isn't in my venue. Stretching might do a little but I'm not sure it would really do much for your flaccid length

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Domain, do a search on this site, L Arginine. It helps with blood flow, might make it hang a bit heavier. Check it out.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Attach a 4 or 5 oz weight to it midgirth.
Talk to BIG AL, he really knows about such issues.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmmm..that must really be impressive to see a cock go from 1" or less to those sizes!
I'm a pretty good length flaccid...5" range give or take usually. I can only say that I was a boxers or nothing guy since 11-12 yrs old. what type underwear do you guys wear? maybe the natural hanging/gravity might help. I've always wondered a bit if it added some to my flaccid hang.

Swartley

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear boxer briefs now, but I used to wear boxers, and it was the same situation.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine cock needs no encouragement. I hang flaccid at about 6 inches, people usually think that I am a shower and are surprised when the see me erect and learn that I am a substantial grower. I have a buddy who is absolutely huge, he is as big flaccid as he is erect. He only gets hard and his cock stands up in a great arc over his abs and navel.

Yesterday we were at the spa together and we were sitting in the hottest pool. We both got up and sat on the edge of the pool to cool down. My cock hangs nicely into the pool with my cock head just under the water, I often get some interesting looks from other guys. My buddy hangs much lower, his cock hangs clear down into the water and you can't see his head. He leans back and stretches and his cock head remains submerged. It is a great show. LOL.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All this talk of pills and weights! One person mentioned blood flow. Greater vascular health would improve blood flow naturally. That should improve your flaccid state, but Mike is right when it comes to showers and growers. A mate of mine and I are the same size, but he looks more impressive with his pants down at church, if you get my drift.